one

zach walked into school with his backpack slung over one of his shoulders. he had a cigarette tucked in between his fingers, occasionally taking a drag from it. everyone watched as he passed by, either in lust or confusion. the people around him called him 'dean' because he said that zach made his gay side more noticeable. that wasn't actually the reason. zach didn't care for anyone or anything, and there was a reason behind it. no one knew the reason though except for his only friend, tatum dahl, and even with tate, zach barely opened up.

leaning against a locker while zach passed by was corbyn matthew besson. he, like many others, was intrigued by the cold boy. corbyn always wanted to talk to the younger boy, but he never had the courage. 

that was until zach and him made eye contact as he took a drag from his cancer stick. corbyn mentally freaked out as zach sent him a smirk. 

corbyn decided that he was going to approach him later that day. from there, corbyn adjusted the bag on his shoulders and walked to his first class. completely forgetting about his group of friends that were standing with him at the lockers. as he arrived to his first period, he sat down in the back of the room hearing a voice calling his name.

"corb!" his best friend, jack avery, breathed out as he took a seat beside corbyn, and corbyn nodded his head in acknowledgment.

"hi again. corbyn where'd ya go bud?" daniel greeted the two as he walked in with jonah and sat behind jack, jonah sitting behind corbyn. 

corbyn didn't respond to his friends. 

he was starring at the rosy-cheeked boy that walked into his classroom, none other than zachary dean herron. his plans to approach him later in the day were ruined, when zach walked right up to him, grabbed his wrist, and pulled him directly out of the classroom. 

"what the fuck, dean?" corbyn yelled and zach put his hand over his mouth. so corbyn bit him.

"okay stop that." zach whimpered.

"or what?" corbyn challenged.

"i'll kiss you." zach said with an innocent smile on his face.

corbyn scrunched his face and released his mouth from zach's hand. 

"don't pretend to be disgusting, i saw you drooling this morning, princess."  zach concluded before smirking at corbyn and walking away, leaving corbyn completely baffled. 

"holy. shit. holy. shit." corbyn whispered to himself before walking back into class. 

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

queen of crappy short chapters back at it,

so basically zach knows corbyn's name and vice versa, but they've only talked once before.

they don't start being "zorbyn" for a while, so i apologize.

i didn't have any inspo to write last night, thats why this is posted today. 

see you later angels<3