three

corbyn woke up in the morning to a text from an unknown number, and he immediately knew who it was.

unkown

hey matthew

matthew

*corbyn 

and hi z

matthew changed unknown to 'z'

z

don't call me z

matthew

dont call me matthew

z

fine

 hurry ur ass up

corbyn flung out of his bed and looked out his front window to see zach in his car. he had only seen zach's car once, it was a black california mustang. corbyn ran to his closet throwing the first two things he found and slipping on vans. he sprinted out the front door and yelled, "bye mommy!"

he walked up to zach's car and slid into the passenger seat. 

"mommy!" zach teased. 

"shut up, zachary." corbyn shot back and saw that zach tensed up. 

"are you ok-" 

"leave it." 

"but-" corbyn tried to aruge.

"i said to fucking leave it, corbyn." zach grumbled and started the car. 

he sped to school and the two boys sat in the car without saying a word. 

when they arrived, zach shooed corbyn out and locked the door. he rolled the window down when he saw corbyn knocking on it.

"aren't you coming?" corbyn asked.

"no, i have better things to do. i'll see you at 4."

with that, zach sped off once again. 

-

corbyn was in his last period with jack. 

"corb, are we hanging out tomrrow?" jack asked his best friend

"obviously, jack."

"chill out, bub. what's with you?"

"super stressed. sorry jacky."

the bell rung.

"need a ride home?" jack offered.

"nah, i'm with..jordan." corbyn lied.

"see ya later c!"

"bye jack!"

the parted ways in the classroom and corbyn made his way to the courtyard to see zach flirting with none other than kay cook. 

corbyn stared without even realizing it before a girl tapped on his shoulder. 

"corbyn?" corbyn turned to see tate, zach's best friend and jonah's girlfriend. 

"zach said he would be busy and that i should give you a ride home." tate explained to corbyn. 

the blonde wasn't even surprised. him and zach were no even friends, so he shouldn't have been jealous about kay. he shot zach one last glance before shrugging and following tatum to her car. 

he apologized for zach's behavior as she drove down the street.

"i'm sorry about dean. he can be an ass, but he'll grow on you." 

"haha, no. we aren't even friends. i'm not interested in furthering my relationship with him." corbyn deflected to the brunette girl. 

"he's fond of you."

"fan-fucking-tastic."

they didn't talk for the rest of the way. when they got to his house, he muttered a small 'thank you' before getting out and storming into his house.

his mom was in the kitchen. 

"hey baby!" saskia yelled from her place. she was drinking a cup of wine while eating crackers.

"hi mom. how was your day?" 

"it was okay, and yours?" his mom asked. 

"i don't even know. i'm gonna take a nap. i love you." he told his mom before walking up the stairs into his room. 

he didn't even bother taking his clothes off, he slipped his shoes off, and fell asleep with tears in his eyes.

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

fuck u zek!
hi dont hate me.

use protection!

love 

you 

thank 

you 

bye