sixteen

"so you guys fucked?" tate asked making all the other girls squeal. 

"tate! guys!" corbyn said with his face flushed red.

"was it good?"  chrstina intruded, and corbyn simply nodded making all the other girls squeal.  they were getting ready for their senior prom.

the whole group decided to get ready in pairs, christina and corbyn, daniel and jonah, gabbie and tate and finally, jack and zach. they were all in daniel's house because it was the biggest. each pair was in a different room.

in their separate rooms,

christina started to tear up, and corbyn noticed and pulled her into a hug. 

"what's wrong, chris?"  corbyn tried to comfort his best friend.

"we've come so far, c." 

"no, no this is only the beginning." corbyn responded.

"you and me?"

"forever, and can i say, chris, you look great. gabbie's a lucky girl." corbyn cooed, and christina smiled. the two shared another long hug before going to the living room.

daniel and jonah barely talked because that's the way their friendship worked. jonah didn't know how to tie his tie, so daniel did it for him. 

"you're dumb." daniel snickered, and jonah playfully scoffed. 

"listen, i never had to do this." jonah responded making gestures at the tie as he said 'this'. 

the two shared a laugh before spraying cologne

, going to the living room as well.

zach and jack were sharing glares. zach opened his phone and read a text from kay, it read: 'i'm doing it today' and then jack did something unexcepted, he started crying. zach was confused but hugged jack regardless.

"jack, you good?" zach asked trying to calm him down.

"please don't hurt corbyn." jack cried out pushing zach away.

"what makes you think i would?" zach asked confused once again.

"kay." was all that jack said before wiping his tears and storming back into the living room. zach followed behind closely.

then finally tate and gabbie. they got dressed in silence. a comfortable silence. they hugged before heading out meeting the rest in living room.

they all went into a big group hug before making their way to the front porch. 

zach stood next to corbyn and whispered 'i love you' before a limo pulled up. corbyn smiled a big, happy smile. they all piled into the car, immediately grabbed the champagne.

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

ok! they're on their way to prom!

like i had so much fun planning the end

also, i decided not make a sequel, but here's what's left

seventeen - the prom

eighteen - drama 

nineteen - explaination 

twenty - meeting *** ****

twenty one - graduation 

final chapter (twenty two)  - happy happy..years later

epilouge - my ******