twenty

"are you ready?" zach asks as he parked his car in kay's house. corbyn hummed lightly before the two stepped out of the car. they made it to the doorstep and quickly knocked on the door.  kay opened the door with a smile on her face.

"hey z, hey corbyn." she greeted the boys, and she went on to let them in. inside the house was, as predicted, there was baby stuff all around the house. 

"mommy!" was heard as a little girl ran into the living area and jumped into kay's arms.

"zeezee!" she yelled as she moved from kay to zach.

"baby! how are you?" zach exclaimed as the little girl giggled.

"good. who's dat?" she asked her parents pointing at the taller blonde.

"pais, this is zach's boyfriend, corbyn, he's going to be around a lot more. is that okay?" kay explained to the two year old. she nodded happily moving to corbyn's arms.

"you be nice to daddy! pinky promise?" she demanded to make corbyn giggle. and he did. they pinky promised, and the group of four decided to watch a movie.

later, corbyn decided to text in the groupchat.

jack n dani r STILL fucking

corbs added k cock to the group

k cock

my name is bad...but hi 

tater tot

hey bb

jo mama

wtm today?

shorty jay

ew jonah no

gabba gabba

how was meeting pais?

corbs

i love her

zek<3

u guys shud come meet her

chicken

um pls ^

cv boi

me n jack will be there in five seconds

jo mama

already onw to pick up cabbie and tate

tater tot

i've met her already losers

gabba gabba

god mom thingz✨

cv boi

u guys have met her?

gabba gabba

tate has, i've seen her irl before doe

corbs

 see y'all soon

when they all arrived, they were all excited to meet the toddler. they introduced themselves.

"hi baby! i'm christina, but you can call me chris." 

"hey, i'm jonah or jo."

"i'm jack!"

"not sure if you remember, but i'm tate."

"i'm daniel, call me dani."

"hello, i'm gabbie. and this is my daughter, lavender." 

paisley was super excited, and she placed a soft kiss on gabriela's stomach. 

"oh my god! you have to see the nursey that me and daniel did for gabbie!" kay gushed as everyone else engaged in conversation.

corbyn sat on the baby matt with zach and paisley. 

"do you love my daddy?" paisley asked fiddling with her fingers.

"i do very much." corbyn responded as zach kissed his temple.

"but, my mommy and my daddy tell me they love each other, do they?" paisley questioned, and corbyn let zach respond.

"pais. me and your mother are the bestest of friends, and we do love each other, okay?" zach told the toddler making her smile. 

"i'm sleepy!" paisley yelled, so kay took her upstairs to bed, giving everyone the okay to leave.

-

"so my girl approves of you. i think she'll grow to love you." zach said as the couple walked back into zach's apartment.

"she's a cutie. but zach, i love you. so so so so much." corbyn whsipered as he kissed zach's lips softly.

"princess, i love you so much more." zach cooed as he picked corbyn up bridal style and ran to the bedroom.

the two ended up falling asleep moments later, tangled in each other's arms.

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

wait bitch ah ah !

its stuck in my head ugh

ok, i'm working at it rn

i have no motivation

i also havent eaten anything all day and its 7;32 pm 

fuck 

ok ima eat and ill b back in a min!