fourteen

corbyn woke up, but zach wasn't in bed with him. he looked around the room and saw a little envelope.

he opened it and a note fell out.

'it has to be special. follow the clues, matthew.' 

the clue fell out after, it read:

'where we first met'

corbyn knew it was the school and without changing, he ran to his truck, getting in, and speeding to his school. he parked the car and ran into the building. he made his way to his first period and peeked inside. written on the whiteboard was:

'harley davidson'

zach's motorcycle was a harley davidson. corbyn rushed to the back parking lot to the spot zach always parked it. on the seat of the cycle was a new helemet, corbyn grabbed it and saw a sticky note tapped to it. 

'hi babyboy, this is for you. may we have many more adventures together. where'd we kiss for the first time?'

the blonde grabbed the new helmet and went back to his car driving to the abandoned pool. when he arrived, he ran into the woods straight to their spot. he found a note that was spray painting on the wall. 

'mommy!'

corbyn formed a smile on his face and started his way to his car. he drove back to his house to see zach's black mustang in the front. he opened the passenger side door and saw a receipt with:

'just my ex'

corbyn groaned. zach was driving him all over town, and he was tired. nonetheless, he made his way to his school once again. but this time he saw tate in her car. he ran over, and she came out giving him another note in the process. 

it read:

'first smoke sesh!'

corbyn let out another groan before going back to zach's apartment. he went to the balcony and saw a pack of cigarettes with a paper attached. 

'i want cotton candy'

corbyn smiled again before walking out of the apartment and down the street to the fair. he walked inside and made his way to the cotton candy stand. the man working gave him a candy and on the cone, there was another note.

'be my boyfriend or something?'

corbyn walked to the ferris wheel hoping on. he opened the note when he reached the top. 

'two places left. tattoo parlor'

when the ride stopped, corbyn went back to the apartment complex to get his car. he made the quick drive to the tattoo parlor. he entered the parlor and the man handed him a note and an envelope. 

'there's a polaroid in there, open it AFTER PROM. the last place you should go is where the night meets the day'

corbyn thanked the man before stuffing the envelope in his pocket. zach would always say that the ocean is the only place where the night can ever meet the day. corbyn made his way to the only beach he had ever gone to. 

and on that beach, 

stood every single one of his friends and siblings, but in the middle, stood zach holding another envelope.

corbyn pulled zach into a tight hug, kissing his lips too. 

"open it." gabbie yelled causing everyone to laugh. 

it was the lyrics to 'i wanna be your girlfriend' by girl in red. and at the bottom in blue sharpie was 'PROM?'

corbyn started to cry, and zach went on to hug the smaller boy. corbyn couldn't talk, so he just nodded. 

everyone around the awed. 

that was the end of the scavenger hunt.

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

hi!

next chapter is gonna b smut, IF I CAN FIND SOMEONE TO WRITE IT FOR ME *cough cough*

but yeah, prom!

who's excited for the drama???!???!??!?!?

AHHAHAHAHAH OK BYE 

also two more happy instead of one because i changed my mind