two

it was a friday afternoon. it had been a week since the situation with zach, and corbyn was still baffled. every day since then, zach would send over a smile or he would sneak a glance at corbyn whenever he had the chance.

corbyn didn't realize, he was so stuck on the fact that zach knew who he was. like usual, corbyn was extremely distracted and his friends didn't have his attention. 

"c, whart are you looking at?" jonah asked the fake blonde. 

"sorry sorry, i was distracted."

"we can tell." daniel snorted.

"i said i was sorry..." corbyn trailed off, but contiuned when he saw zach leave the luchroom, "i'm gonna go, see ya later!"

he packed up all his things and sped off to go find zach. he found zach in the side hallway, zach looked as if he was waiting for someone. corbyn felt confidence overcome him, so he strutted up to the younger boy.

"whatcha waiting for, cutie?" the older boy coaxed, and to his surprise, the response he got was a simple 'you.'

"me?" corbyn blurted and zach nodded.

"let's go." and before corbyn could respond, he was being pulled out of the main doors.

he dragged corbyn to the back of the parking lot.

a harely davidson motorcycle stood infront of the two. 

"no."

"yes."

"hell no."

"c'mon princess, you were all confident before, what happened?" zach testified and corbyn finally gave in hopping on the back. zach passed him a helmet.

"what about you?" corbyn asked.

"don't worry about me, matthew."

"okay. go slow." corbyn cajoled and with that, zach sped off. 

-

"i said to go slow you dick!" corbyn fumed at zach.

"you're cute when you're mad, matthew." zach flirted, making corbyn blush instead of fume.

"it's c-corbyn." he stuttered out, and zach shot him a smile. 

"anyways, where are we?" 

"i dunno princess, follow me." zach led the way through a set of woods and they ended up at an abandoned pool.

"i come here to clear my thoughts." zach explained to a confused corbyn, who made a 'o' with his mouth. 

the two walked around for a couple of hours walking back to the pool as it got dark. corbyn felt a connection with zach and tried to make it as least obvious as possible. they were laying on the graffiti-covered floor in silence when corbyn started a conversation.

"dean, you're not as mad as people say you are." 

"stop." zach demanded.

"stop what?" corbyn queried.

"i don't like you like that." zach lied.

"i don't like you like that either"corbyn lied too.

"okay."

"okay."

the two boys looked at each other and then back at each other lips before zach grabbed corbyn's face and pecked his lips. 

corbyn was about to kiss back when zach grabbed his hand and said, "we're taking you home. now."

corbyn was left baffled, once again.

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

short,

but better than before.

i don't have inspo, but y'all wanted this one, so i shall serve.

i have lots of exciting things to say about my personal life, but y'all don't care...

ok ok ok bye love u