thirteen

"dean, can i say something?" corbyn asked as the two made their way to zach's house after school. zach nodded signaling for him to continue. 

"i love you," he mumbled.

zach was silent, he didn't say a word. he just kept his eyes on the road. corbyn let out a sigh, and his eyes glazed. zach heard corbyn's sniffle and pull the car over. he unbuckled his seat belt and pulled corbyn onto his lap. 

"baby. my love. why are you crying?" zach tried to sooth the boy who began to sob. corbyn nuzzled himself into zach's neck and cried. zach just held him, not really knowing what to do.

"y-you d-don't love m-me back!" corbyn cried as he regained his breath.

"i do, you just said it back." zach's face dropped when he realized what he said.

"what?" corbyn's expression also changed and he asked, "do you have a side bitch?"

zach gasped and shook his head rapidly.

"no, god no. i've said it before, but you didn't know." zach explained.

"when?" corbyn questioned. zach simply told him to leave it alone, and he'd tell him later. 

-

corbyn was alseep on zach's bed. zach began texting two people.

tater tot

when r u asking him

zek

tomorrow 

tater tot

ok...lmk

zek

i'm worried ab yk who

tater tot

don't be, she's all talk

zek

i hope she doesnt fuck w it

tater tot

me too idiot

then zach got a text.

zek

she j texted, later 

tater tot

bye bitch

he opened the text from kay.

kay 

i'm not trying to hurt u

he deserves to know

the truth

zach

oh fuck off kay

it's dumb and yk it

kay

u act like i'm a bitch

zach 

c'mon now kay 

stop fucking w my shit 

please

kay

he'll find out soon 

be careful, z

zach

whatever bye

zach sighed. he was decided to fall alssep too, but before he did, he placed a kiss on the back of corbyn's hand and mumbled 'i love you.'

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

ok two more happy chapters and then we finna FUCK SHIT UPPPPP

alright, g'luck everyone

see y'all on da other side

also the next chapter: promposal!