nine

two weeks later!

also head......like head.....

he was laying on his bed on his phone, like a normal teenager.

he got a text from his lover. 

zek<3

hi babyboy 

corbs

hey angel

zek<3

would you like to come over for a smoke?

corbs

i would love to

zek<3

okay love, come whenever you can

corbs

i'll be there in 15

before getting up, he texted in a groupchat.

jack n dani r fucking

corbs

new gc name? luv it

tater tot

i agree

jo mama

me too^

zek<3

me three^

cv boi

me four^

shorty jay

daniel james!

cv boi 

sorry love...

corbs

i have a smoke sesh, see ya later

zek<3

it's with me, so i shall excuse myself

tater tot

enjoy lovebirds!

shorty jay

i have a question when y'all get back

corbyn shut his phone off before walking down to his car to drive to his boyfriend's house. he drove off with a smile on his face. he started singing the lyrics to  'i wanna be your girlfriend'. he liked the song because of specific lyrics in it.

i don't wanna be your friend,

i wanna be your bitch.

when he finished humming the lyrics, he started with an avril lavinge song.

hey, pretty boy i got you wrapped around my finger!

L O V E doesn't really spell love.

what corbyn didn't realize was that his lover was watching him from the side of his car. zach tapped on the window. corbyn flinched and got out of the car quickly.

"L O V E doesn't really spell love!" zach mocked his boyfriend. corbyn sent him a glare before kissing him quickly. 

"let's go upstairs, darling." zach whispered and pulled corbyn up to his room. 

they went to the balcony to begin their session. zach took out a cigarette and lit it with the lighter that he kept in his pocket.  he took a long drag from it before handing it to corbyn. 

it was around 8:00 pm, and the sun was set. the stars were slowly starting to spread across the sky leaving the faux blonde in awe. but zach wasn't looking at the sky. he was looking at his gorgeous boyfriend. 

zach felt happy for the first time in awhile. 

"hey baby?" zach said as he took another puff.

"yea?" corbyn replied in a soft tone.

"you know, you're beautiful." zach complimented his boyfriend causing him to blush immensely.

"thank you, zachy." corbyn breathed out before grabbing zach's face kissing him. 

zach moved them, and he hovered over the blonde boy kissing him with passion.  zach moved his hands all over corbyn's small body. corbyn started to kiss zach's jawline making his way down to zach's neck leaving large, purple lovebites everywhere. zach let out a grunt before pulling corbyn back up to his lips. corbyn hungrily kissed back. the brunette stopped and stood up pulling corbyn with him. 

"jump." zach groaned. corbyn wrapped his legs around zach's waist and zach made his way to his bedroom. 

corbyn pushed zach up agaisnt the wall lowering himself to a kneel. 

"can i?" corbyn asked and zach nodded rapidly. 

corbyn slowly pulled zach's pants down along with his boxers. zach's member springs out, and corbyn smirks as his bulge grows. he starts teasing the younger boy.

"fuck corbyn, do something." zach let out holding in his groans. 

corbyn slowly began to bob his head up and down on zach's dick. he went faster as he heard zach let out moans. he removed himself when zach's cum went down his throat.

corbyn stood up and pecked zach's lips. 

"let's sleep." corbyn suggested. zach calmed his breathed, pulling his pants up. 

the two jumped into bed snuggling under the covers.

"what a fun smoke sesh!" corbyn giggled, and zach kiss his cheek before the two fell asleep.

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

so...? 

i hated that

like fucking horrible!!!!!!

but yeah, i might write more tonight. maybe not. probably not after what i just wrote, but yeah!!!!!!!!!!

g'night honey!!!!!!!!<3