five

the two arrived in zach's apartment building within minutes of walking. they passed by a girl that looked fairly familar to corbyn opening the apartment next to zach's.

"that's tate?" corbyn asked and zach nodded.

he fumbled with the keys before the door flung open. zach walked inside gesturing for corbyn to follow. 

"cozy." corbyn mumbled. he saw how there was an old box of pizza on the counter, and how the tv had a hole in it, most likely from being punched. he noticed the ashtrays and the packs of cigarettes lying around. but corbyn loved it. 

"fuck off, matthew." zach muttered back making corbyn giggle.

"alright, i'll take the couch, you can use my clothes, i guess. g'night pretty boy" zach spoke quick making corbyn frown. he breathed out a simple 'ok' before heading to the bedroom and sliding in. corbyn looked around the room. he saw a picture of zach and two kids that looked younger them him. corbyn mentally cooed before looking around the rest of the room. the bathroom was already built into the room, there was also a window that you could see the balcony from (the balcony is in the living room, and the room is next to it. i hope that makes sense). he looked around one last time before opening the closet. he grabbed an oversized hoodie and went to the bathroom to change.

he saw zach's cologne on the counter and sprayed it on himself lightly, so the younger wouldn't notice in the morning. before he got under the covers, he yelled to zach.

"night dean!" 

"night matthew!" he heard back from zach, so he turned the lamp off and got under the covers.

-

hours passed and corbyn laid awake under the covers of zach's bed. he didn't understand why he felt such an attraction to the boy if they were simply friends. though he wishes zach was holding him, he didn't say anything not wanting the disturb the peace they had. the faux blonde got up and looked out the window when he heard a humming sound coming from outside. he saw zach seated on a blanket smoking a cigarette on the balcony. 

the blonde decided to go outside with zach, so that he did. he walked through the living room opening the sliding glass door stepping outside to zach's place.

"hi." 

the brunette jumped a little before greeting the other boy. there was no room for corbyn to sit down, and zach realized it. so he patted his lap, signaling for the boy to sit.

"why are you awake, darling?" zach soothed as he held the skinny boy closer.

"i couldn't sleep." was at the corbyn said, before zach understood. the two boys sat in their usual comfortable silence.

then zach picked corbyn up bridal style, he squrimmed a bit. 

"relax matthew, we're going to sleep. we have school." zach whispered as he walked to his bedroom. he placed corbyn down and kissed his forehead. he made his way to the door when corbyn called out to him.

"stay with me?" corbyn said in a babyish tone. zach hesitated before sneaking under the covers bring corbyn's body closer to his. 

"good night, again, cutie." 

"good night, princess." 

zach placed a soft kiss on corbyn's neck. soon the two drifted off with smiles on their faces. 

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

i haven't posted, oops, but i'm back.

this is also very cute, so please enjoy it.

please take care of yourselves, and know that you are loved. 

i love love love you, angels <3