Ch. 1

ALiAS POV

I didn't feel the pain at first but it was here now.
" You fucking whore get a life" Another slap.
" Sam just leave me alone"
Then everything went black.

Lets start from the beginning. Im Alia and my life sucks. Im never lucky when it comes to anything. Who is Sam? Hes my boyfriend. You're probably wondering, why is my boyfriend beating me up? As I told you before, my life sucks.

Apperently I "cheated on him". First of all, he is the one who cheated. I guess he got mad when I found out and started saying that I was the one who did. I was in my room, stalking people on twitter, when I heard something break. It sounded like glass.

I was home alone so I got very freaked out. So I went downstairs to see what happened. Thats when I saw Sam. He smashed the kitchen window with a bat. "Sam what are you doing"

Thats when he hit me. "YOU ASSHOLE" I started crying now, atempting to dodge the hits being sent my way. "Sam please stop"

I didn't feel the pain at first but it was here now.
" You fucking whore get a life" Another slap.
" Sam just leave me alone"
Then everything went black.

_____________________

" Is she awake"
" I think so"
I opened my eyes to see my parents and my brother, all looking at me with the same worried glance.
"Omg Alia are you ok?" my brother Aaron asked.
" Um i guess" I realized now that I was in a hospital.
" We came home and you were on the floor" my mom started. "The window was broken and there was blood all over"
I didnt want to tell them about Sam. I just wanted to go home. "Honey please tell us who did this to you"
" I dont know" They gave up and left me alone in the room.

My leg was broken. They wrapped it and I and I had to get crutches. Great just what I need.
We finally left and dad went to call someone to come fix the window.
"Honey why dont you go outside?" mom suggested, "Maybe get used to walking in those crutches. You have school tomorrow."

I sighed and made my way outside.

CAMERONS POV

"Yo Cameron wanna go outside"
" Yeah hold on Nash"
I put on a hat and followed Nash outside. I got my pennyboard and we both started riding on the sidewalk.
" Damn" Nash suddently said.
I looked up. A girl was coming towards us, struggling to walk with her crutches. She was hot though.
She noticed us now, her face becoming red.

"Hey beautiful" Her face becomes more red now.
" Hey" she speaks so softly you can hardly hear.
" Need help" She nods, looking greatful. "Nash carry the crutches, Ive got the babe" I bite my lip as she laughs nervously.
" Not happening buddy, you take the crutches"
" Um I dont think so"
" Man I saw her first ok shes MINE"

She starts laughing at our childish fight. Nash finally agrees, tired of fighting.
I carry her bridal style to Nash's house. We come inside.
" So your new here"
" No "
"Then how come I never see you?"
"I actually have no idea" She laughs.

__________________

" So how did you break your leg anyway?" I ask once we are on the couch.
" my boyfriend beat me up" Nash glances at me nervously.
" oh" was all I could think to say.