Ch. 19

CAMERONS POV

Me and Sarah had plans for tomorrow night.

" so see you tomorrow?" I asked.
" yeah" she smiled and gave me a hug.

We said goodbye and I walked home.

I sneaked through my bedroom window and made my way to the kitchen, as if I'd been there the whole time.

My family was having dinner. " sorry I'm late"

They didn't say anything so I continued, " I was doing homework."

My mom swallowed before saying, " or taking care of the baby"

I almost choked on my food, " what"

" cameron we know," my mom sighed. " I don't know who it was but someone left a note in our mailbox."

" mom it's not true. She was lying mom"
" Cameron we aren't mad"

I banged the table and stood up before saying " it's fake"

" please sit down"
_______________________
It took a lot of convincing but my parents believed me. And so did my sister.

At least someone did.

Since I was bored, I decided to film a YouTube video. I set up my camera.

I looked through the most requested video in my comments. I decided to do a video called, " what I look for in girls"
_________________
ALIAS POV

I was scrolling through Twitter when I saw that Cameron has posted a new video.

" what I look for in girls" it was titled. This should be interesting.

I clicked on it. At first he was just explaining what color hair he liked, etc.

But one part caught my attention, " I like it when girls trust me. Even if it's the hardest thing to believe, because they know I'll never lie "

I knew then that Cameron wasn't lying. And I had to apologize. But when I called, it went straight to voicemail.
________________
CAMERONS POV

I was actually excited for the date. Right after school, I went straight home to get ready.

During lunch, I had talked to Alia. I decided I just wanted to be friends.

I got dressed and did my hair quickly before running to a flower shop nearby.

I picked up some red roses and then drove to the house next to Sarah's. We had decided on this so Sam doesn't get suspicious or see me.

Then we would be in trouble. I texted her I was here and soon she came out. I got out of the car to open the door and gave her the flowers.

She blushed, " thank Cam"

She got in the car and I closed the door after her.

I picked out an expensive restaurant for us to go to, I always did that on the first date.

I thought about Alia then, and our first date, but I pushed the thought away. We are just friends now.

When we got to the restaurant I tell the lady my name and she directs us to a table toward the back.

I had a good time. Sarah was funny and really easy to talk to. We ordered sushi and I got her a cake for dessert.

" look at the way that guy is chewing" Sarah snickered. We burst out laughing. The guy was chewing with his mouth open while his date looked disgusted.

Me and Sarah had been making fun of the way people eat for the whole time we were here.

After we finished our food, I took her home. I actually had fun tonight.
-----------------------
a/n From this point until I say something, it's this dream that I had. It wasn't really with Cameron and Alia but with me and this guy. ( me as Alia and The guy as Cameron) It fit perfectly in the story so I decided to add it in since I remembered it. It's really exciting so yeah.
----------------------
ALIAS POV

I was walking into the school. I was late and I still had to go to my locker. I was almost up the stairs when someone held me back.

It was someone I didn't recognize, he was wearing a black hoodie.

He pushed my up against the wall, " I want you to feel my pain princess"

I knew it was Sam. I tried getting away but he had an iron grip.

I really panicked when he pulled out a knife. " this will only hurt if you move a lot babe"

Tears streamed down my face as he cut across my right cheek.

I took my sweater and put it on my cheek. It was bleeding, a lot.
________________
Cameron's POV

I was at my locker, it was after school. I was putting my things away when Sam came up behind me.

He pushed me against my locker. My heart starting beating fast. I tried to push him off but I felt weak.

" You touched my sister" he sneered.

A few people started the crowd around us. They were all just standing there, no one bothering to do anything.

" I'm sorry I didn't.." He punched my cheek hard.
________________
ALIAS POV

I had to go home earlier. My cut had stopped bleeding but it looked terrible.

It was a big red line across my cheek. I had to go to school, to pick up my books.

I was nervous, I couldn't stop looking around. Maybe Sam was here?

When I opened the door, my mouth fell open. Cameron was on the floor, covered in blood and Sam was looking down at him.

People were crowding them, but they weren't doing shit.

Gracie and my other friend, Jenn, were at my side. " it's going to be ok" Gracie put her hand in my shoulder.

Sam noticed me now, he turned around and smirked.

" if it isn't princess Alia."

My anger boiled up inside me. Before I realized what I was doing I ran towards Sam.

He landed on the ground with a thud, me on top of him. I didn't know what I was hitting, but I didn't stop.

Gracie, Jenn, and a few other girls carried Cameron to the nurse.

Sam was out, I wasn't sure how I'd done it. I saw Cameron looking at me, right before he disappeared around the corner.

I turned around to leave as someone screamed, " YO YOUR GONNA LEAVE HIM THERE" he gestured towards Sam's body.

" you were gonna leave Cameron. And besides, maybe your ass could do someone once in your life" and with that, I turned around and headed home.

( A/N still not the end of my dream but I'm gonna finish it In the next chapter so yeah)