Ch. 15

ALIAS POV
I was a nervous wreck the rest of the day. Cameron wasn't answering his phone. It went straight to voicemail.

Who knows where that psycho took Cameron. I decided to call Sam after school.

He answered.
" where is Cameron"
" hello to you too baby"
" Where is Cameron"

" relax babe he's right here"
" can I talk to him"
He chuckled a little, " doesn't seem like he wants to talk to you"

" what did you do to him?"
" me and Cameron are friends now. I don't hurt friends."
" he hates you"

" that was before princess" and with that, he hung up.
_______________
CAMERON'S POV
Sam had told me that he wanted to take me somewhere. I didn't mind leaving school, I couldn't concentrate.

He took me to a club. He got his drink before telling me, " I took you here because I saw you were upset. This helps"

I nodded and grabbed a drink. Maybe Sam was right. Maybe this was what I needed.

I turned my phone off. I didn't want any distractions.

A girl came up to me but I pushed her off. She looked like Alia. All these girls looked like Alia somehow.

I put my face in my hands. This wasn't working.
" try some of this" Sam handed me another cup and I took it in one shot.

Everything around me looked blurry now.

" wow there" I haven't even realized I've fallen. Sam caught me. " maybe a little too much" he laughed.

Before I knew it, I was in the middle of the dance floor, surrounded. Sam at my side.
______________
ALIAS POV
Cameron still wasn't picking up. After a few more hours I gave up. It was obvious he didn't want me anymore.

What had i done? I just wish I could understand. I heard a knock on my door. It was Nash.

" hey Nash"
" hey um have you seen Cameron? He isn't answering my calls"
" mine either"

" so where do you think he is?"
" somewhere will Sam"

I explained to him what happened during lunch. " that's why he was acting so weird. Listen I have no idea what got into him. He knows Sam is a huge liar"

" that's what I was thinking"
We both say there for a while, not knowing what to do.

" think like Sam. Where would he take Cameron?"
" um well Sam likes to do things that he isn't actually allowed to do. So like the club or..."

" Alia your so smart" Nash said jumping up now.
" you think he took Cameron to a club?" I raised an eyebrow.

" doesn't it make sense. Cameron isn't talking to you. Sam probably said something fake to make Cameron think you hate him or something. He probably took him to the club to GET HIS MIND OFF YOU"

" damn Nash your secretly a genius. But um, what club?"
" shoot the genius did not think of that"

( A/N It's really hard to make my chapters long for some reason I'm sorryyyyy lol. And tysm for 600 views you guys are amazing :) )