Ch. 2

CAMERONS POV
Soon Alia had to go home. We had fun, she was one of those people who are really easy to talk to.
"Better come over tomorrow ok babe"
She laughed and nodded. "K cam. Bye nash " she waved goodbye to both of us.

ALIAS POV
When I got home, everyone was waiting at the door. I totally forgot to tell them where I was.
" Alia we were all worried"
" I'm sorry mom. I just met some friends and totally forgot."
"It's ok" my mom sighs. "Oh by the way, sam called"

When I heard his name I froze. Why would he call me after he did what he did? I ran upstairs and looked through the phone history and sure enough, he called. I didn't call back though. I called nash.

" oh hey alia what's up? "
" can you meet me please at my house?"
"Can't get enough of nash I see"
"Shut up and get your ass over here"

I heard muffled voices in the background but he finally agreed. I gave him directions and waited. I needed someone to talk to about sam. I was going to ask cameron but I always get nervous around him.
Suddenly Aaron screams , " ALIA SOMEONE IS HERE FOR YOU, HIS NAME IS ASH? NO MASH? SORRY NASH? WHATEVER THE HELL HIS NAME IS HE'S HERE"
" OK SHUT UP AND TELL HIM TO COME UP"
" UM EXCUSE ME BUT AS A RESPONSIBLE OLDER BROTHER I DO NOT ALLOW BOYS IN YOUR ROOM"
" AAAARROOONNN"
"FINE"

Few seconds later nash is at my door. "hey" he gives me a small smile.
" hey nash"
"Soooo" it was awkward then.
" um I have to talk to you" I started crying now.
" omg are you ok" nash sits beside me on the bed, holding on to my hand.
" yeah I'm fine I just... My boyfriend well ex now beat me up because apparently... I cheated but I didn't cheat he cheated and I just don't know what to do and I don't want to tell my parents because I'm afraid they are going to do something about it but I just want him to leave me alone and.."

"Wow there slow down. What's your boyfr.. Ex's name?"
" sam"
Nash almost choked on his drink. "As in sam pottorff?!" (heheheh I had to)
" yeah why do you know him?"
"Of course I know sam, he's one of my friends"
"Oh"
" Listen im sorry. I don't know what got into him. I don't know why he would do something like that to someone like you. Your beautiful Alia, you don't deserve this"
" thanks nash" we smiled at each other and he gave me a hug.
We were interrupted by Aaron screaming, " EXCUSE ME ASH BUT I DO NOT AGREE TO THIS... TOUCHING THAT IS OCCURING RIGHT NOW. SO HANDS OFF MAN "
Me and nash start laughing and soon Aaron is laughing too.
" well I have to go but goodnight Alia"
" night nash"
" UM HELLO IM HERE TOO"
Nash adds, " night Aaron"
I hear him laughing to himself as he leaves through the front door.