Ch. 18

I'm really sorry for not updating this week. I'll try to update more.
_____________________
CAMERONS POV

Everyone was acting weird around me. I didn't know what the hell I could have done.

I was under a lot of pressure as it is. I was still trying to figure out if Nicole was lying or not.

I needed to see Nicole in person. See if she was lying or if she really is carrying my baby.

Everyone would be mad. My parents. Alia. Nobody would look at me the same.

I texted Nicole as soon as I got home.
" have anything tonight?"
" no why?"

I told her I wanted to meet up. She gave me her address.

I was nervous. Did Sam plan this? Was he waiting over there?

I quickly left the house so my parents won't ask questions. When I got to her house, it looked normal.

Nothing weird, yet.

I knocked on the door. I nervously paced outside the door until a woman opened it.

She looked like she was in her 40's.
" um hi is Nicole here?"
" yes sweetie, upstairs, first door on the left.

I made my way through the house. It wasn't big or small, but nice size. At least I didn't fuck a hobo.

I knocked on Nicole's door. A girl opened it. She had blond hair and blue eyes, she was pretty.

Not as pretty as Alia.

" hey" I said nervously.
" hi Cameron. Um listen I have to talk to you?"

" is this about the baby?"
" no it's about my brother."
" um ok?"

Why would she want to tell me about her brother? We have more important things to talk about.

" so I'm not supposed to tell you this Right now. But I feel really bad. My brother set you up. I'm not pregnant and I never saw you in my life. I'm really sorry if I caused anything"

I actually started crying. Loudly. It was tears of joy. All the stress was gone.
" whose your brother?"
" his name is Sam"

I gripped the door nob, my knuckles white. " that bitch" I looked at her and instantly felt bad, " no offense"

" it's fine" she laughed nervously, " I know he can be little..evil at times."

" thanks for everything Nicole"
" call me Sarah." She smiled.
" thank you Sarah" I smiled back.

As I left the house, I felt stupid. I remembered Sam had a sister. ( A/N I made Sarah up ok? Ok bye)
_____________________
ALIA'S POV

" ALIA CAMERONS HERE" Aaron screamed.

I felt nervous. Maybe he would tell me about the baby. He probably came to tell me he's leaving me.

" tell him to come up"

A minute later, Cameron was standing in the doorway.

" News about the baby?"

He looks confused. " how did you know?" I took out the note and gave it to him.

" it's fake."
" Cameron you don't have to lie."
" I'm not lying"
" it's fine Cameron."

" IM NOT FUCKING LYING"
I jumped. Ok then.

" stop screaming."
" well you don't fucking believe me do what the hell was I supposed to do."

Before I knew what I was saying, I blurted out, " get out" he looked surprised but got up and left.
___________________
CAMERONS POV

I screw everything up. Fucking everything.

I didn't want to go home. I would have to face my mom.

I sat on a bench in the park. Tears screamed down my face and I couldn't stop shaking.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, making me jump.

Sarah was standing behind me. " are you ok?"

" I'm fine" I replied, wiping the tears from my face.

She sat next to me. " is this about what I did?"
" no, I think I just got dumped" I said forcing a laugh.

" oh I'm sorry" her face full of concern. " it's not your fault."
" should I talk to her?"
" maybe it's best I move on. I just don't think we are meant for eachother"

She nods, understandingly. I get an idea now. Sarah's nice, even though her brother is a monster.

" Sarah?"
" yes"
" do you want to go out? You know to dinner or something?"