Ch. 10

ALIAS POV
As I walked home from Cameron's house, I looked around nervously.
I kinda thought Sam would pop out of nowhere with a knife or something.

What would I tell Aaron now? He seemed so relieved when I told him that Sam was sorry.

I didn't want to walk into the house. Sam was probably there. Either that or my family is at the hospital. Again.

I tried. I apologized even though I never did anything wrong. But he never listened. I was so stupid to think he did.

I thought about all the times Sam and I shared. He was my first boyfriend. And my first kiss.

He always seemed like the perfect guy for anyone. My family loved him. Gracie loved him. Never in a million years would I even dream he would do what he was doing.

I finally got the nerve to walk into the house. It was quiet and at first I thought someone happened again.
But, my mom was in the kitchen cooking dinner.

" hey honey"
" hey mom"

I looked around the house, looking for something Sam did this time. But it all seemed normal.
______________
I went upstairs after dinner to get ready for bed. I was putting away some clothes my mom had put on my bed.

When I turned around I almost had a heart attack. Sam was sitting on the ledge of my window.

" did you miss me?" He smirked coming into my room now.
" get out"

" but I just got here. Next time, maybe you should lock your window."
" I swear if you don't get out now I'm calling the cops."

" your a tough one aren't you "
" Sam I swear"
" you know you still want me"
" just fucking leave"
" is your prince Cameron here to save you" he snickered.

" save me from what? My ex? Sam I'm not scared of you. And I think it's terrible how you lied. "

" I wouldn't be talking princess"
He pulled out a knife from his pocket.

My heart was beating so loud I was sure he could hear it. I tried to look strong, not like someone that was probably going to get murdered by her ex.

" why are you doing this?"
" I like to have my fun"

I was backed up against the wall now and Sam was right in front of me.
He raised the knife so it was almost touching my neck.

My breathing was fast now. I knew I was going to die tonight. And let me tell you, that is the worse feeling in the world.
( A/N short little tease for you all ;) ik I suck )