Ch. 8

ALIAS POV
The next day Aaron visited. He was released from the hospital today.

Cameron also visited and brought me roses. Cutest thing EVER. Oh and Nash brought me food.

Anyway this wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. My mom was ok also, she was getting released tonight. Same with me.

I honestly would rather stay in the hospital. Safe from Sam. But then I realized something. If I was, let's say, "dating" Sam again, he'll leave me alone.

I have to talk to Sam.

I was shaking as I pressed on Sam's contact and clicked "message"
" hey. Meet me outside my house at 10 tonight"
Sam: " this better be worth it"
_______________
When I was released from the hospital, my dad came to pick me and my mom up.
At 10, I waited on the steps outside my house for Sam. He came soon. He looked hot. What the fuck is wrong with you Alia, he tried to kill you.

" hey babe"
"Hi Sam"
" you wanted to talk?" He smirked.
This was gonna be hard.

" um yeah. I wanted to say I'm sorry and I hope we can start over", he seemed shocked at my words.

" listen Alia. I know you didn't cheat. I was just really embarrassed when you found out I cheated. I got mad when I saw that you liked Cameron. But I realized that torturing you in not going to change anything so. You might never forgive me but I promise I never meant for it to come this far."

At first I didn't believe him. But his face was full of concern. " it's ok... I have to go"

" ok" he turned and walked away.

I was relieved. If he really meant what he said, he will not hurt my family again. I really hope he meant what he said.
______________
It was the night of the dance now and me and Gracie were getting ready. We had picked out our dresses like 5 weeks before. We were really looking forward to today.

I was wearing a black lace dress and Gracie was wearing a blue dress. I had curled my hair for today.

We were waiting for Nash and Cam to pick us up.

" I'm so nervous", Gracie said.
" Same."

I hadn't really told Gracie about what was going on with Sam. It hadn't really come up. She just knew we weren't together anymore.

Nothing bad happened today so maybe Sam really meant what he said.

There was a knock on the door.
" omg they're here"

Me and Gracie made our way downstairs and opened the door.
Nash and Cameron were both in suits and were both holding flowers.

I blushed and Cameron and I hooked arms. A limousine was waiting outside.
" Cameron omg"
" me and Nash sorta went full out" he blushed.

" aw Cam" Gracie had the same reaction. We got into the limo.
_____________
The school gym was totally transformed. You couldn't even tell it was a gym.

A lot of people were already there and a fast song was playing. Cameron and Nash went to say hi to some friends.

Me and Gracie went straight to the food table like usual.
" ooooo cupcakes" Gracie said while looking at the thousands of different cupcakes that were on the table.
I laughed and we both took one.

Cam and Nash came back now and were also eating, as usual. I felt a tap on my back. It was Matt.

" I knew you and Cameron would be a thing"
" hi Matt"
" Wanna come dance" fast music was still playing, " don't be shy I got some killer moves"

He started doing something weird with his arms. I think those were his "moves"
" ok Matt"

We made our way to the dance floor. Everyone started staring as Matt did some of his "moves" again.

I started copying him for the fun of it. Soon Gracie, and the boys ( all of Cameron's friends) were copying Matt.

We probably looked like a bunch of idiots but I didn't care.
( A/N Ok so this was longer lol. Saving the rest of the dance for next chapter ok bye <3 )