Ch. 5

ALIAS POV
I guess I finally fell asleep but I woke up with a huge headache. I groaned and rolled out of bed.

I wasn't used to the silence in the house. I was used to Aaron's screaming. Stupid Sam. If he wanted to ruin my life, he did. Aaron means everything to me.

I was scared now. Who would he hurt next. My mom? dad? Gracie even? The thought of it makes me shiver.
It was late when I made my way out the door. Nash was waiting outside.

" Cameron had to meet a teacher"
I nodded and we started walking towards school.
" I'm sorry about..."
"It's ok"
" he's ok right?"
" yeah"

We were almost at the building when Nash asked, " you going to the dance?"

There was a dance in a week. It was all anyone could talk about anymore. Nash asked Gracie already. She told me last night.
" yeah although I don't have a date." I laughed.
___________
At lunch, me and Gracie sat at the boy's table again. I was kind of hoping Cameron would ask me to the dance. But it seemed too good to be true.

The boys talked about sports most of the time. Me and Grace sat there awkwardly.
Suddenly Matt asked, "so who's going to the dance"
Everyone said they were going to go.
_____________
It was on the way home when he asked me. " um Alia will you go to the dance with me?"
" yes" but inside I was screaming. Cameron Dallas asked me to the dance. Not anyone else. Me.

He kissed my cheek "well see you later babe"
" b.. Bye " I sounded like an idiot.
He laughed, " bye"

I watched him walk away. As soon as he was out of earshot a voice came from behind me, " see you later babe" he mimicked.

I recognized that voice. I turned around and sure enough Sam was there.
I gritted my teeth, " what do you want Sam? You've done enough"

" aw babe I'm just getting started."