Ch. 6

ALIAS POV
"Just leave me alone already Sam, okay? You win. If that's what you wanted to hear then there you go."
He moved closer as I moved back.
"No babe, I want you."
" sucks"
"For who? " he smirked.
" you"
" we'll see about that" ,and with that he walked away.
I slowly made my way inside the house, looking back to see if he would turn around. He didn't.

I came in to find my mom cooking dinner.
" Aaron home yet?"
" not yet honey"
I sighed and went upstairs to do homework.
_____________
CAMERON'S POV
" so did you ask her?" Nash asked.
" yeah"
"Anddddd"
" yes"
"What's wrong with you man?"
" I saw Sam talking to Alia outside her house. I don't think either of them knew I was there. "
" why were you near her house?"
" I walked her home," I explained, " I was turning to walk home when I heard Sam's voice. I didn't know what he would do if he saw me so I went behind a house to listen. I couldn't really hear but by the look on Alia's face, it wasn't good."
"Well shit"
_______________
ALIAS POV
" can we go visit Aaron mom?" I asked as we were eating dinner.
" first finish your dinner. I'll call dad now."

Me and mom decided to go see Aaron.
I was playing with the radio station when I heard my mom say, " omg"

The last thing I saw was a black car coming straight at us, it's headlights burning my eyes.
______________
CAMERON'S POV
Me and Nash were sitting in my living room, watching the game. When it was over, Nash started flipping through the channels. He stopped on the news channel. The headline read, " Severe car crash two badly wounded"

"Ouch" Nash said as he read it.
" Nash, Alia's not answering her phone."
" it can't be" Nash looks at me nervously.

" The crash looked like it was not an accident. The driver of the black car ran away but the owner of the car,based on research, seems to be a male by the name of Sam Pottorff "

" no.." Nash starts.
"Way" I finish.