Ch. 3

ALIAS POV
I woke up the next morning from Aaron screaming. He's ALWAYS screaming.
" ALIA GET YOUR ASS UP ALREADY COME ON WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR THAT ASH KID TO WAKE YOU UP?!"
"IM UP"

My first day of school. I decided on a gray crop top with my jeans. I put on a little makeup, put on my converse and went downstairs.
To my surprise Cameron was there. He was talking to my mom but stopped when he saw me.
" oh hey Alia" he smiled
" hey Cam"
" I came to pick you up." My face instantly turned red. Not even Sam did that when we dated. And Cameron and I aren't even dating.
"Ok hold on" i grabbed a granola bar and an apple and stuffed it in my bag. There is no way I would make Cameron have to wait till I finished eating.
I said bye to my parents, and me, Cameron, and Aaron made our way to school.

School was ok for me. I wasn't popular but wasn't really a loner of anything. I had friends. But the weirdest part was I never saw Cameron or Nash before, and they went to my school. The whole thing was weird.
Everyone stopped when me and Cameron walked in to the building. At first I thought I looked weird so I started frantically touching my face and hair to make sure nothing was wierd or something.
" hey hey you look fine" Cameron said while giving me a small smile.
" then why are people staring at us?"
" they aren't staring at us, they are staring at your brother"

I looked behind to find Aaron dumping everything out of his bag, right in the middle of the hallway.
" Aaron what are you doing?"
" I can't find my phone"
"You left it at home remember"
" oh yeah"
I sighed while Cam chuckled. Me and Cameron helped him put his stuff back into his bag.
The bell wrung signaling that class was starting.
" hey I'll see you at lunch ok?"
Turns out Nash and cameron don't have any classes with me. No wonder I didn't know them.
" ok Cam see you" I waved at him and made my way to english class.
______________
At lunch, I got out my granola bar and apple. There is no way I am eating the lunch food. The food here is disgusting.
I met my friend Gracie and we went to look for Nash and Cameron.

We saw them at the corner table of the cafeteria. I was nervous and so was Gracie. There were A LOT of guys at the table. I finally got up the nerve to go up to them.
" hey Cam hey Nash" ,then all eyes were on me.
There were like 7 boys at the table.
" hey Alia" cameron finally said, " guys this is Alia"
" wow who's that cutie behind you" Nash asked.

A red faced Gracie came up from behind me. " I'm Gracie"
We all laughed and the guys made room for us at the table.

Everywhere I turned girls were staring at me. Ok so I wasn't the person you expected to be sitting at this table but you didn't have to stare.
___________
The rest of my classes were ok. I was walking home when someone ran up beside me. I recognized him as one of Cameron's friends.
" Matt right?"
" yeah"
We didn't say much to each other.
When we were almost at my house he spoke.

" so you and Cameron?"
" no not really" I gave out a nervous laugh.
We were at my house when he added, " you two would be cute. Anyways bye Alia." He waved and walked away.

I sighed and walked into my house. The house was empty which was weird. It was only when I walked into the kitchen did I find a note.
" I knew I couldn't hurt you again. So I attacked your brother. Lesson not to cheat next time.
Your favorite,
Sam"