Ch. 9

CAMERON'S POV
We are all sitting on one of the tables now. We had danced for over an hour and are completely passed out.

A slow dance came on a few minutes later. Everyone started making their way towards the dance floor again.

Nash grabbed Gracie. I went up to Alia and asked, " may I have this dance" I got on one knee and held out my hand. She giggled and accepted.

I led her to the dance floor. I put my hands on her waist while hers were on my shoulders. She buried her face in my shirt as we swayed back and forth.

" I love you" I whispered in her ear.
" I love you more"

She brought her face to mine so that our noses were touching. I crashed my lips onto hers. In that moment it was just me and her.

I've never felt like this with anyone before. I knew she was the one.
" Alia?"
" yeah"
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
She blushed and smiled before nodding, " yes Cam I will"
__________________
ALIAS POV
That night was perfect. Cameron Dallas was MY boyfriend.

And I didn't even think about Sam once. Of course Sam came to the dance, but he was with someone else.

He waved to me when he came in and I waved and smiled back. Maybe we could still be friends.

It's funny how quickly things could be ok again. To think that two days ago I was sitting in a hospital bed after getting attacked by my ex boyfriend.
________________
Cam dropped me off after the dance. Aaron was there and when he saw me we hugged.
" I missed you Aaron"
" I missed you too Alia"

I told him about Sam then and when I finished we were both really happy.
" ice cream"
" when did I ever say no to ice cream before"

So Aaron and I opened the tv and got out a huge carton of cookies and cream ice cream.

After getting two spoons, we sat there watching TV and finished the whole carton.
________________
The next day was the weekend so Cam asked me to come over.

When I got there, Nash and Cam were filming a video. They recently both started YouTube channels.

" hey Alia wanna be in our video?"
"Ok"

So they set up a camera and we filmed a couple videos.

When Nash was editing the last video it happened. We heard a huge bang on the window.

" fuck" we all went to see what had happened. Nothing seemed wrong from the inside of the house so we went outside.

Right there, written across Nash's house in red paint were the words,
" you thought it was over bitches but I'm far from done - S.P"

My heart started beating a thousand times a minute.
" Cameron" he came over and gave me a squeeze,
" it's ok babygirl"
_______________
The rest of the time was spent attempting to get the red paint off the house.

I was so stupid. How did I ever, even for a second, believe Sam. That lying bitch will never change and I should have known.
( A/N oh shit lmao. Anyway thank you for 200 views!! That's insane ilyasm :) "