The Plan

Mal's POV:

After watching Grace go back into the shop, I then walk out and go to the hangout. When I get there I tell them about the loss and what we have to give to Uma.

"There's no way we're gonna give Uma the wand." Evie says. While I pace. "We can't just let her destroy Auradon."

"Uma doesn't get the wand, then Ben and Blaise are toast guys." Carlos says.

"Great, so we're going to give Uma, of all people, the wand." Evie says.

"There's got to be something we can do." Jay says. There is then a noise from behind us, and we all  turn to see Grace climbing through the window.

"Are they okay?" I ask her. She nods. 

"They're fine. Gil's guarding them, so he won't be harsh." She replies. I nod and then she comes closer. "Right, what's the plan?" She asks.

"Well what other choice is there but to give her the wand?" Carlos replies. I go back to pacing.

"Right, so we've got to have some distraction. Make the distraction, grab the boys and leave." Grace says, thinking out loud. "But we won't be able to get within three feet if we don't have the wand." 

"Which we can't do." Carlos says. 

"Yes, we can." She replies, everyone turns to her, sending her the look of 'are you crazy'. "We can because we're going to give her a fake. Your 3D printer, Carlos." We all look proud to Grace, proud of her plan.

"A phoney wand." Carlos says, getting it. 

"Yes." I say.

"In my sleep." Carlos says.

"Yeah, but the second she tests it she'll know it's fake." Evie says.

"That's where the distraction comes in." Grace says.

"What about smoke bombs?" Evie suggests.

"Yes, we'll use it as a diversion to get Ben out really fast." I say.

"Yes, I'll get the chemicals I need from Lady Tremaine's place." Evie says, she and Grace then walk over to me. "Oh, and sick hair by the way. Evil Stepmom seriously stepped up her game."

"You wanna know something, Dizzy did this." I tell them.

"Little Dizzy? Shut up." Evie replies.

"I know. I'm loving it. It's a lot lighter" I say

"I'm really proud of her." Evie says.

"Yeah, me too-" I say. But then Jay clears his throat. We turn to see the two boys watching us with a 'really?' look.

"Hello?" Carlos says.

"Right." Evie says, turning back to attention.

"Not the time to be discussing hair." Grace says.

"Right, Carlos, Jay you guys meet us at Pirates Bay, no later then noon." I tell them.

"I'll go with them." Grace says.

"Yeah?" I ask, she nods.

"Okay, and you guys, losing, not an option." I say.

"Cos' we're rotten..." I say.

"To the core." We all finish together. We then go our separate ways.

[A/N short chapter, sorry.]