The Persuasive King

Grace's POV:

Uma then snaps, realising she's lost her plan.

"Give it to me!" She shouts, going towards Fairy Godmother. Trying to get her wand. Evie hold her hands back.

"No! Guards, seize her!" Fairy Godmother yells. Uma then rushes to the edge of the ship and we all follow her.

"No! Stop!" Mal shouts, holding her arms out. Everyone stops. "Uma, I know you. You are so much more than just a villain. And you have to believe me because I've been there. Do not let your pride get in the way of something you really want." She looks to us all but then her mother's necklace around her neck starts glowing.

Uma looks down to her necklace, and then jumps off the boat and into the water. Everyone goes to the edge of the boat to check on her. Then there is a magic glow and a water spiral grows and grows. The water the explodes, and it splashes over everyone on the boat. We all get pushes back by the water, and then as we go to the edge we look down to see Uma has grown in size and has her mother's tentacles.

"True love's kiss won't defeat this. The world will know my name!" Uma says. She then yells and throws one of her tentacles at the boat, we all duck and some people scream. She then sends one at Mal, and I notice that rather than playing attention, Mal is checking on Ben. I rush towards her, and place my hands up in a X shape across my face. A massive golden shield appears, and Uma's tentacle hits it in an attempt to get to Mal. I sigh, and everyone looks to me in shock.

"Thanks." Mal breathes out.

"No problem." I reply. I then lower the shield as Uma randomly swipes her tentacle in the air, we all duck. Mal the moves to the side, breathing heavily. We watch as her eyes turn green and she's surrounded in purple smoke. She emerges from the smoke as a fire breathing dragon. She flies up and over the edge of the ship and comes face-to-face with Uma.

"Come on, Mal! Let's finish this once and for all." Uma shouts. Mal then dive forwards and breathes some fire over her, but Uma dodges it. She then swipes a tentacle at Mal, but she dodges it. The tentacle manages to then hit someone off the boat.

"CARLOS!" Many scream from the boat, I rush forwards and hold my hand out to where he's falling. He's surrounded by a golden ball just as he hits the water. I ignore the fight and just look towards the ball, I look to see Carlos giving me a salute from inside the ball. I laugh and then use my magic to bring him back onto the boat. As he's down I release the ball and he's back on the boat.

"Thanks, Grace." He says with a bright smile. I smile to him and then turn when I hear a roar, and I watch as Ben takes off his jacket and crown, handing it to Jay and Doug, and then he dives over the railing of the boat.

"BEN!" Many people yell. I see Ben's head pop out of the water in between Mal and Uma.

"Mal! Uma! Stop! Back down!" Ben yells.

"What you gonna do, Ben? Splash me?" Uma mocks.

"That's enough! It's got to stop. This isn't the answer." Ben yells at them. "The fighting has got to stop. Nobody wins this way. We have to listen and respect each other. It won't be easy, but let's be brave enough to try. Uma, I know you want what's best for the Isle. Help me make a difference." Holding his hand out to her. There is a moment where nothing is said, and then Uma raises tentacle towards Ben. Mal growls. Rather than taking Ben's hand, she just drops his beast ring into his hand. She then smiles slightly and nods. Uma then goes underwater and swims away. Ben looks to the ring in his hand and sighs. He then makes his way back to the boat, climbing the ladder that is dropped down. As he gets up, Adam greets Ben and gives him a fatherly hug. He then gets given back his crown. Everyone then cheers for him. Ben then makes his way to the middle of the boat, awaiting his date. Mal, still as a dragon gets to the top of some stairs, where there is enough space for her to land. As she touches the deck, she is surrounded with purple smoke, and she turns back human.

As Mal materialises, I look down to see that her outfit has changed, she's wearing her stain glass window outfit.

She then turns and keeps her attention on Ben

She then turns and keeps her attention on Ben. She curtseys to him and he then bows. Evie then gets to the bottom of the stairs, and a helper grabs either of Mal's arms. They walk her down the stairs to meet Evie. Everyone claps as she walk down.

"So, I did not know I could do that." Mal says in unison to Evie.

"Tell me about it. That makes two of us." Evie replies. Evie then blows out a smoking area on her dress. She stands back straight and holds out her hand. "So, shall we?"

"We shall." Mal says as she takes her hands. They then walk towards Ben.

"Hi." Mal says to her date. I feel someone come besides me and I look up to Carlos.

"This is cute." I say to him.

"Definitely." He replies. We then watch as Ben pulls Mal in for a kiss. We make the exclamation of 'awws' and then Jay clears his throat.

"All right, all right, all right." Carlos says, pulling the pair apart.

"I owe you guys so much." Ben says to us Vks.

"Yeah." Evie says.

"Yeah, you got that right." Carlos says.

"Just a little bit." Jay adds. Everyone laughs.

"If there is anything that you need, or anything I can do for you..." Ben says, but Evie cuts him off.

"Umm, actually. There is, Ben. I know a girl who's really love to come to Auradon. It's Drizella's daughter Dizzy, she's like a little sister to me." Evie says.

"Then she should come." Ben says.

"Okay." Evie replies, happily. "Okay, great. Actually, um...!" She suddenly says, everyone chuckles at her enthusiasm. "Ben, there's a lot of kids who would really love it here in Auradon, kids just like us who deserve a second chance. Can I maybe get you a list?"

"Yes, yes, absolutely." Ben says. Every cheers, and then one of the staff comes up to us.

"Lady Mal, we found your spell book below deck. Uma had it." The man says, handing the spell book to Mal.

"Oh, umm. You know, this seems like the type of thing that belongs in the hands of Fairy Godmother. Fairy Godmother?" Mal says. Fairy Godmother then pushes through the crowd.

"Mmm-hmm, that's me." She says.

"This belongs in the museum." Mal says, handing it over.

"It does, yes." Fairy Godmother says. "And I'm gonna take it."

"Go for it." Mal says. Once she's gone Mal turns back to Ben.

"I'm not going to be needing that anymore." She says to him. Mal then kicks water at Ben, and we all move back when Ben returns the favour. Beginning a water fight.