Spelled

Grace's POV:

I'm standing backstage of the boat, and from the outside I can hear the music. I can see Blaise talking to Ben a little way away from me, he looks handsome. He's wearing blue suit with hints of yellow. As if he could feel me looking, he looks away from Ben to see me standing there, he delivers me a smile, which I return. He goes back to his conversation and I turn my attention to Mal. She's wearing a yellow and blue dress with hints of green at the back.

 She's wearing a yellow and blue dress with hints of green at the back

"You look beautiful." I tell her. She smiles to me. 

"You too." She replies. 

"Are you feeling okay?" I ask her. She nods slightly. "It's okay that you're not. But just know I'm here for you, so are the others."

"Thank you, Grace." She replies. I deliver her a smile, reaching over and taking her hand in mine. "Do you think you and Blaise will get through this?"

"I'm not sure. It all depends on whether he accepts me for who I am." I reply with a shrug. "If not then it'll be good to be friends." She nods. Lumière then comes around the corner and tells us it's our time. We nod and walk with him. It's me to go first and then Mal. As we get in position, the music stops and Lumière walks into the spotlight. 

"The Future Lady Grace." Lumière announces, he steps aside and then I enter. As everyone sees me, they gasp. I smile nervously. I walk forwards and Lumière leans towards me. "You work it, girl." He says in his French accent. I chuckle, and then look back to the crowd. Evie starts clapping and everyone else follows suit. As I walk down the stairs, at the bottom are Belle and Adam.  As I go down, Adam helps me down the last few steps.

"You look beautiful, Grace." Belle says to me. I smile to her.

"Thank you, as do you." I reply. Well Harry replies.

"Blaise, is on his way." Adam says to me. I nod. "I know that you're going through something at the moment, Blaise told us."

"For what it's worth, I think that you're right for each other. Whether it be as friends or more." Belle adds. "If you need some advise, we're here."

"Thank you." I reply. I stay with them as the trumpets start again. Lumière stands in the spotlight.

"The Future Lady Mal." He introduces, and Mal comes out. She looks as nervous as I did. She walks to the top, and Adam helps her down the final steps. Bringing her over towards myself, and the parents.

"Ben, is on his way." Adam says to her. "And you look beautiful."

"Thank you." She replies.

"I know we were shocked at first, but you... you are exactly what Ben needs." Belle says to her.

"And lucky for me, she doesn't go by first impressions." Adam adds with a laugh. Evie then walks over, and then she bows to Adam and Belle.

"Of course." Adam says. I take one of Evie's hands, while Mal takes the other. We walk over to our friends.