True or False ?🧐

There's no way....There's no damn way this test says i'm pregnant. Jalen came knocking on the bathroom door seconds after reading the test. "Y/N !....open the door. I have to use the bathroom !"

Shit ! What was i going to do ? "Hold on ! Give me a second !" i yell. No no no. Okay Y/N stay calm ! This is not the first time this has happened. You've had false positives before. Maybe i'll go to sleep and ummmmm...take another test in the morning.

"Y/N !!" Jalen yells again. "I'M COMING !" i shout.

THE NEXT MORNING

The sun rays shined threw the blinds, waking me up once it hit my face. I roll over on my white bed sheets and... "OH MY GOSH ! I'M ON MY PERIOD ?" I'm not sure why i was freaking out because this was a good thing !

A wave of a emotions suddenly came over me again. How pathetic did i sound right now ? Crying because i'm happy that i'm not pregnant by the man that i refuse to leave and continuously sleep with every other day. How sad. This was a dark crash of reality. Should i even go to work today ? Or should i take a "Me" day ?

I'll take "Me" day. I'm not even in the mood to see anyone. My day started and ended bad yesterday. Today is starting bad thanks to my cramps. I'll take the time to relax at home.

HOURS LATER

Most of the day went by and all i did was mope and read books. I scrolled through social media here and there but that's it.

*DING DONG*

I get up to go answer the door. "What are you guys doing here ?!" Maeve and Christy walk through the door. "We're Kidnapping you and taking you out." Maeve expresses, pointing her finger up. Christy agreed.

"We know things have been tough lately for you so we're here to sweep you away and remind you how you deserve to be treated." Christy uttered. "It's Girls night out !"

"Aww, you guys !" I exclaim. "Wait...it get's better !" Christy adds. "talk to me" i say.

"You know that VIP Pop-Up Party that happens in a different city every year ?" she questions.

"YES ! I've been dying to go when they had it in Seattle last year." i shout. Christy and Maeve both fold their arms and say "Well it's in the Bronx this year......AND WE SCORED TICKETS !"

My eyes lit up. Those tickets were nearly impossible to come by. You literally have to know someone to get in. "We've known how much you've always wanted to go." Maeve cheers. "Let's just say we pulled a few strings and called a few favors." I was excited and i wasn't even sure how to verbally thank them.

"One more thing...a VIP party serves VIP looks so we got sexy outfits and few expensive ass wigs to throw on." Christy points out. I threw the cloths on, fixed out hair and examined one another. I paused and stared at myself in the mirror.  "I ...look..good.......as fuck" I thought to myself. i still never gave them a yes or no to going tho.

"I think we should do what we always do." Maeve suggests. "Don't even think about it Maeve." Christy says shaking her head no. "Lets hit the Dive Bar..." she says anyway.

"Hell no, I'm not doing it !" Christy exclaims disgusted as ever. "So then we will go to the Pop-Up then ?" Christy shrugs. "I mean you never know who will be there." she mumbles. I wanted to go so bad but i just wasn't feeling it. We decided to just go to the dive bar instead.

"Are you sure ?" they asked me. "yeah guys I'm just not feeling it today." i said. They agreed.

AT THE BAR