Night Full Of Surprises😳

CABINS

"Looks like we arrived first." i say. "I need to lay down." jalen says storming off. "Yeah me too. I'm going to do the same...you know..for OUR baby and all." kelly says to looking at me and then at Kevin.

"Uh huh...i'll go get the bags." kevin says. "I'll help. " i say. "Appreciate you." he says back.

"Those two clearly weren't going to help so." i say crossing my arms. "And that's surprising ?" he says laughing. "Touche." i say and we both laugh.

INSIDE

"So how the hell did you get her pregnant huh ?!" Kelly yells. "The fuck do you mean ?! The same way you got pregnant I'm guessing !" jalen shouts back. Kelly jumps back. "What ?! With my boyfriend ?!" she gawks.

"No idiot ! I meant by SEX !" jalen exclaims. "But i thought...you know..with your sperm count being low...." Kelly whispers. jalen slaps a pillow off the bed. "Be quiet already okay !? whatever you thought i thought too ! How the hell am i supposed to know how this is possible."

"Sperm can obviously regenerate you know." Kelly states. "What does a nigga have to do around here to not have a fucking baby ?!" he shouts.

OUTSIDE

"So you're pregnant huh ?" kevin asks. "Tss yeah..right...I can hardly believe it myself." i say, combing my hair behind my ears. Kevin steps closer to me, dropping the bags in his hands. "But i could." he says. Jesus ...help..lord knows i can't control myself around this boy ! "Imagine running around carrying my son....inside of you." he whispers stroking my bottom lip with his thumb. I bite my lip in reaction to it.

"Are you happy ?" He asks. I exhale sharply and sit on the trunk ledge. He sits next to me. "Well of course we aren't completely sure that the baby is yours yet." I say, looking away from him. Kevin stands up and pulls me up with him. He braces me up against the side of the car, wraps my legs around his waist as he picks me up... and he kisses me. "I know..but i hope it is. You'll finally have a reason to leave him." he whispers in my ear. I hate to admit it, but he had a point..... and right now all i wanted was to feel his skin on my skin again.

"Kevin promise me you won't say anything..about you know...that night..not yet..please." I plead, resting my forehead against his. "Why would I ?... you should know me by now. I won't tell if you won't. Think of this as...Our little secret." he says to me,sliding his hands up my sweater, kissing me softly. I kiss him back but more passionately for a little bit and then i break the kiss.

"But what if it's Jalen's ?" i ask him. "I don't want it to be his..."

"I'm not worried. It could be his..yes..but there's a chance that it's mine. Wasn't he supposedly trying to get you pregnant for the longest and it never happened ?" Kevin says. That sounded kind of harsh but he was very much right and i knew he didn't mean it in a harsh way. "You're right." i respond. Just as we were going in for another kiss...and kevin's hands made its way up to my bra straps...kelly comes outside. "Kevin ! can you bring my bag in ?! I want my fuzzy socks ! My feet are freezing !" His jaw tightens up and he lets me down gently. "Let's just get the weekend over with." His grumbles. He looks at me and rubs the fallen snow off of my cheeks. He kisses me one last time. This time really hard. "We can  finish talking about this when we get back from this trip okay ?" he says quietly. I nod my head in agreement. "Mhm."

BACK INSIDE

"Oh look ! my sister and her husband are here ! In walks two people and to my surprise. "Cassie ?!" i say out of shock. What the fuck ! Cassie is kelly's sister ?! "OMG Y/N !" she shouts running to hug me. "So you're the neighbor i've heard so much about !?" she says to me. "H-heard ? and what exactly did you hear ?" i asked, confused as to what the fuck kelly would possibly have to say about me.