Air it out ! 🗣

I don't know what took over me, but i ran straight for the car and punched out the glass in drivers window. Kevin chased after me. I ran so fast that it didn't even feel like my feet were even touching the ground. I grabbed a hold of Jalen's throat. "I FUCKING KNEW IT ! YOU WERE FUCKING HER THE ENTIRE TIME I SUSPECTED YOU YOU BASTARD !" Kevin snatched me up and moved me away from the car. Kelly screamed for dear life in the car and Jalen tucked his member back in his pants. Both of them hopped out of the car. "You see Y/N ?! What the fuck did i tell you all those months back ?!" Kevin said to me he turned to kelly and said "I should slap your fucking head off of your body my nigga." I pulled his arm. She jumped behind jalen scared as ever. Kevin and I were both mad. matter of fact Mad wasn't even the word.

"HOW MUCH YOU WANNA BET THAT THAT MF IN YOUR STOMACH IS HIS ?! HUH ?!" Kevin shouted. "WAIT ! Who said it's not your  ba-?!" kelly yelled still hiding. "DON'T FUCKING PLAY WITH ME KELLY ! I swear on EVERYTHING i fucking love..i'll lay both of ya niggas the FUCK out RIGHT NOW!" Kevin shouted at both kelly and Jalen while i held him back.

"We all know that that baby isn't Kevin's ! I told him !" i yelled, pelting a rock at her forehead. "OWWW !!!!" she screamed. "Y/N !!!" Jalen screamed. "YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I LET KEVIN FUCK YOU UP !" I shouted at him. "Y/N MY ASS !" i added. I turned back to kelly. "You !...Yeah i heard you gossiping to your little friends about the baby not being Kevin's the day that i found YOUR fucking scarf in MY BEDROOM !" i scream, stomping my feet. It took a few seconds but i realized what i just said. "Wait a minute.....YOU FUCKED THIS BITCH IN MY BED JALEN ?!?" i charge towards but Kevin snatched me up again before i could connect my fists with Jalen's mouth. He just stood there like a little bitch he was, protecting kelly.

Jalen looks at kelly. "SO THIS BABY MIGHT BE MINE  KELLY ?!" he shouted at her. kelly teared up and didn't say a word.

"HELL NO ! " Jalen screamed punching the other window out of her car. Police officers pulled up to the spot we stood and put every last one of us in the car due to a complaint. The took us all home after questioning us about what went on. We were there all night. Well at least kevin and I were.

THE NEXT MORNING

I walked into the house to jalen passed out on the living room couch. I put a lighter to his pants and let it sit for about 30 seconds before he could feel it. He jumped up screaming "AHHHH ! WHAT ARE YOU -?"

"GET UP !" i scream. jalen jumped up quickly still confused as to what was happening. "What is going on ?" he asked. "SHUT UP !" i shout, slapping him. "I'm here to tell your no good ass that i'm done !"

"Done ?!" The hell do you mean you're "Done" Y/N ?" he asked. "You heard what the hell i said jalen. I'm DONE ! And this house..you can have it. It's all yours. I signed my lease over to you this morning." I tell him, throwing the house keys at him. "Whoa whoa whoa..what the hell are you talking about ???" he asked trying to keep me where i stood. "Get your damn hands off of me jalen or else you'll get more than just a lighter to your balls." i demanded. "Y/N Please just wait." he begged. i pushed him out of my way and walked out. The same time i was exiting my currently old house..So was Kevin.

Jalen chased me outside. "Baby ! wait !" i walk over to Kevin and he meets me half way. I ignore the hell out of jalen. Kelly runs outside. "You can't leave me ! Come BACK HERE KEVIN !"

As Kevin and i get closer, i say to him, "I'm a free women now." and he says, "And i'm a free man." We both smile and he pulls me in for a hug. "NOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!" Kelly screams to the top of her lungs. "Shall we go ?" Kevin asks. "Hmmm..or should we stay and watch these two scream and cry ? " we laugh hard. "Nah i'm kidding let's go." i say to him. Kevin helped me into his car and signaled the moving trucks to start up and off we went. As we drove away, Jalen chased after the car until he tumbled to the ground face first.