Feelings change...💔

"Um Mr. Smith i don't think.." Conrad stuttered. "ISN'T IT ?!" jalen yelled. The doctor backed after being startled by jalen's behavior. "That may be possible ! Just please calm down Mr. Smith !" the doctor shouted back. Jalen hopped off the doctor's bedding. "I'm going to kill her ! I need a fucking drink !" jalen grunted walking out. "DRINKING ONLY MAKES YOUR COUNT LOWER !" Doctor conrad called out to him. "FUCK YOU AND ALL THE SEEDS YOU COUNT !" Jalen shouted back slamming the door.

LIN LIQUOR STORE

Jalen stormed into to store to find a few bottles to bring home. After walking around for a few seconds, he runs into Kevin, Devin and Daniel.

"Kevin ?!" jalen shouted. Kevin, Devin and Daniel all turn around and look at jalen. "Yo" Kevin replied. "You know this clown Kev ?" Devin asks. "Get Outta here yo." Daniel says shewing him away. Kevin puts his hand up to silence the both of them before the insults came. "What do you want ? What the hell are you even doing in here bro ?" Kevin asks. "Um the same things you're doing in here..buying drinks. I didn't know you drank "Kevie Kev." " Jalen mocked.

"It's a lot you don't know about me..keep it walking." Kevin replied. "You are no better than me i see." jalen stated. "I am..in every way..and you seem to know to know that." Kevin utters stepping in jalen's face. "Plus we're not even drinking dumb ass we're in here to do a favor for the bros. Mind yours." Devin stated. Jalen childishly mocked Devin. "All of ya'll niggas are still lame." Devin and Daniel looked at each other and then at kevin. "Yo why are we still standing here listening to this bottom feeder run his mouth son ?" Daniel asked.

"Bottom feeder ?! I'd say that's your boy kevin here whenever Y/N isn't with me and goes missing. I see the way you look at her when she's around. I know you want my girl...my left overs when i'm finished with her." jalen grunts. Kevin laughs and replies to jalen's ignorance. "Nah i'd say i'm the top cuz i can have her anytime i want to... and you know this. You're just mad i'm the one she can't stay away from." Kevin says getting in jalen's face. Jalen goes to push Kevin but he didn't scare Kevin one bit. Meanwhile Devin shoves Jalen back. "Yo what the hell is really going on right now yo ?" he says.

"What's going on is that i think my girl is cheating on me and i won't be surprised if It was with lover boy here.." jalen stuttered due to his drinking on the way to the store. "Ouuu You think so ?" Kevin asked raising an eyebrow and chuckling. The store clerk chimed in on the conversation. "You mean Y/N ? The beautiful young lady that i always see trying to get you out of here when you come ? No way ! Cheating !? " he said.

"Shut Up ! I know she's cheating ! How dare she cheat on me ?! As if i'm not the best thing that has ever fucking happened to her." Kevin shook his head. "Yeah...right." he turned to the guys and suggested they leave. After they left, the clerk continued to talk to jalen.

"Did you speak to her about it ?" the clerk asked. "No what the hell ?!...not yet." Jalen snapped. "I'm going to have a few more drinks and then i'm heading home to deal with her." he added. "Well..good luck..now please leave you're scaring my customers." the clerk suggested walking jalen back to his car out front.

LATER ON THAT NIGHT

The front slams right open and i hear things breaking. " Y/N ! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ?!?! " jalen screams to the top of his lungs in such an angry manner. Startled by his noise making, I waited a few minutes before responding. I go out into the living room and approached jalen with caution. I couldn't afford to engage in any reckless behavior with him now that i was showing. "Yes ?" i questioned scarcely.