☯︎︎ brynlee mae hall

smallest font ! now !

🦋

~ 𝚊 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠/𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜
~ 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎

~ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙.𝚘.v. ~

     "yo , so y'all heard the real reason addison and bryce got back together right?" waseem randomly said , in the middle of the boys just chillin on their phones (and ale's fit self workin out on mattia's equipment ofc)
     "oh yeah , isn't it because she's pregnant with his kid ? i heard that's its the only reason she didn't move on to quinton." alejandro responds, taking a break from his chin-ups or wtv their called .
    "wait a beaver-dam minute...what?!"  robert exclaimed.
    "you fr ?! who told you that ? how long she been pregnant ??" mattia asked , kairi surprised as well as him and robert.
   "yeah i'm fr. me n bryce go way back, dude tells me everything...and i mean everything, even that time he thought he was catching feelings for josh...OOP! I MEAN UH...yeah, bryce told me, and i guess its been spreading a lil throughout their friend groups & ale eventually heard too. also i think she's a few months along already." waseem answered, accidentally slipping a lil too much info out.
   "yeah he's right. matter of fact, what was that dumb ass name you told me on the way here, when we were guessing what they were gonna name the kid?" ale asked, going over to his original spot in the big space between mattia and kai. (a lil tension oouu)
  "bro, that's the smartest name ever! brynlee mae. a  kinda long first name and short and sweet middle name like it's mama. it's cute !" waseem exclaimed, the rest chuckling a lil bit
   "crazy...that name actually sounds pretty familiar for some reason.." kairi said , thinking of where it could be from.
   "hmm...oh, bro! speaking of pregnant people you know who else i thought was after tia's birthday? lil olaf right here." ale stated , ruffling kairi's hair when he said olaf . (𝑎/𝑛--𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑚-𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦'𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑜)
   everyone busted out laughing, mattia instantly getting uncomfy and blushing profoundly. robert then added, "omfg, remember when all the mairi stans started spreading that kai was left paralyzed after that sleepover?! HAHENSWJVD" robert was now crying from laughing so hard, and kairi hit him hard with a nearby pillow, telling him to stfu and blushing a lil .
both mattia and kairi forced a nervous laugh—and then the familiarity of the name hit kai—brynlee was one of the girl names kairi and mattia was deciding on when the news of them having a baby came.

👁👄👁

it turned out to just be a pregnancy scare, of course, but all in all, alejandro's assumption about kai being pregnant was believed to me true for a lil bit.
you see , while him & mattia were anxiously waiting for the pregnancy test results , they decided to talk about baby names to attempt to calm em a bit .

~~ 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠 ! ~~

𝚔𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒'𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖, 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 (𝑡𝑒ℎ𝑒)

"giovanni ? ciro ? tf kinda italian ass names ?? nah this kids finna inherit most of my wasian genes , it's gonna be either ryder or tadashi." (𝑟𝑖𝑝 𝑡𝑎𝑑💔)