☯︎︎ rawr !

🦋

~
~𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

"so basically when you went to new york and stayed with zarbruh, you thought that y'all would better y'alls relationship there...but things fell through and y'all realized that you guys were too alike and you needed something different? well that just proves opposites really do attract."  alejandro nodded in agreement to robert's statement which accurately summed up the story he just told about him and troy.

"yeah...and another reason why i wasn't all on board with me and troy being together? i knew i felt something strong for alvaro...just didn't know what it was exactly back then. turned out to be love of course, and i had been in love with him for quite some time. you really need to figure out who truly makes you happy—who brightens your day when you just hear their voice or just look or think about them—who you would give anything for in the endgame—who you truly care about whole heartily, and remember not to let society, koff koff mainly all of the fans who ship you with people, define everything."

robert nodded and gave ale a hug. "thanks bro, i'll make sure keep that in mind."

"ofc, anytime bro ." ale responded.

"but i gotta question...when you went to stay with alvaro not too long ago, how did you end up at sebastien's? i know they don't live too far from each other, but i thought you were just spending the week with alvaro?" robert questioned.

"oof...time for story time part two ig."

(cue the wavy thing that happens right before flashbacks start)

~𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑠!~

𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚘'𝚜 𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟.

"gian mothafckin marco ! get the hell out of my room witcho ugly perm headass u lil pussy ass puta !" alvaro yelled in fury when gianmarco checked in his room for the 3rd time .

"dang i'm goin im goin!! u lil rat...jus makin sure y'all are occupied in here and don't come up in my room."

"now why tf would we go in ur dirty ass room you lil mole rat? you tryna hide somethin?"

"...or someone?" alejandro added, curious.

"uhm, that shouldn't even be your concern right now , you should be answering my mf question you keep avoiding!"

"well sorry i kinda cant right now cuz gianmarco is still here!" he shot back

alvaro picked up one of his jordan's off the floor and threw it right at gian's head, and he closed the door and ran back to his room right when he saw it flying his way.

"well now you can . can you please just explain why you don't wanna tell anyone about us yet? do you not love me like you said?! we've been together for like 5 or 6 months now (𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑣'𝑠 𝑏𝑑𝑎𝑦), this is ridiculous! i haven't even told my mom and i don't keep anything from her, ever! what's your deal, you embarrassed of me or some shi ?!" alvaro exclaimed, tears brimming his eyes.

"no, of course not! i do love you alv, always have always will!! it's just that...in, uh, like, my past relationships—i mean uh i just don't..uh..i—"

"you know what? forget this, ima go shower and go to bed, i'm tired of this—and tired of you." alvaro grabbed some clothes from his drawer and slammed it shut, also bringing his speaker to blast his music and made a beeline for the bathroom , slamming the door in the process.

a now dejected alejandro took a few deep breaths and punched his pillow multiple times, then crying softly for a good 5 minutes. (𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑡𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑟, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟 & 𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑟𝑛..𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑎)

he then turned on his back and wiped the rest of his tears away, deciding to get on instagram to distract him. he saw that anne commz had dm'd him (if y'all don't know who anne *or the megan louise!* is...y'all live under a rock fr fr) asking if he could go live and add her in it. so he was like fck it cuz anne is funny and he needed a good laugh , and went live.

a few minutes later, anne was added into the live and greeted him :
"heyyyyyyyyy daddddyyyyyy!! can i suck your toes today tiger ?" alejandro laughed, his mood brightening a lil bit.
"haha, nah not today anne, also tiger? that's new...wait hol up what's with these comments..?!" alejandro shot straight up, panicking .
"oh, i was planning on asking you about that with yo naughty self !! also i wanna know how big...or small, if we're being real here, alvaro's dingaling is since you apparently know you tiger ! rawr !"
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FCK ?!?!"

🦋

👁👅👁

𝙾𝙺 𝚂𝙾 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚍
𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚘'𝚜 𝚒𝚛𝚕 , 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 & 𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚟-𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚞𝚣 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚙𝚙𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 (𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚑𝚎) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚋 𝚒𝚝
𝚒 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 --𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 :/

anyways sebastien andrade recently turned 19 !! he so cute...also always stan mairi & have sum hope for alevaro , hope y'all are thriving
love peace & soul beeches
🤍✌🏽✊🏽