☯︎ mad sus

🦋

~ 2 days later : first stop on tour , backstage

"okay everyone onstage now! y'all already know where to sit , so just remember to turn y'alls mics on when you get them ; go go go !" the tour manager , grace , exclaimed , rushing everyone onstage .

the huge crowd filled with mostly teenage girls began screaming when they started walking out there , but alejandro and alvaro stayed behind , due to grace pulling them back .

"hold up you two ! where's mattia and kairi?! we need all of y'all out there!"

"the last time i saw em was when they told us they were gonna stay at a hotel when we landed yesterday , maybe they're still there? but now ima head out , i haven't been on an official tour in forever!" alvaro exclaimed .

he then jogged onstage , giving people in the front high fives and blowing everyone kisses .

alejandro turned back to grace and sighed with a smile on his face .

"he's so cute when he's excited bruv. anyways guess i can try to call em right qu—"

THUD

"we're here! we're here! sorry we're late!" mattia slammed the door open , jogging up to them then stopped to catch his breath .

"mattia! you know what— i don't even got time to yell at y'all right now..hold up where's kairi?! and what's that rolling noise? is someone bringing in a cart??"

"aw sh¡t! i forgot again!" mattia ran out the door and came back pushing kairi ... in a wheelchair .

grace's jaw dropped and alejandro bust out laughing .

"YOOO! this is just like your birthday when all the mairi shippers thought kai was gonna end up paralyzed in a wheelchair ! BUT THIS TIME IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!HSJKHLWHFKTNSFBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" ale exclaimed, now rolling on the ground from laughing so much.

"bruhhhh! the doctor says it's only temporary! just until my— i mean just until i'm healed all the way!" kairi whined , but that just made alejandro laugh even more .

"uhh...we can go over the details later !! now get onstage y'all!" grace said .

"no wait i don't wanna go onstage with a wheel—ahhh!!" before kairi could finish grace pushed mattia , who was still holding kai's wheelchair which made em practically leap onstage .

the crowd roared with seeing alejandro , mattia and kairi ...but then turned into "aww's" and "what happened's ?!" when they laid eyes on kairi in a wheelchair .

they made their way to the seats , with mattia moving the one next to him out the way so kairi could sit in his wheelchair on side of him , then mattia gave him a kiss and held his hand .

"YOOOO LOOK WHAT THEY JUST DID !! THATS MAD SUS !" a random dude from the audience yelled ... but once they looked closer they recognized it was blake ..a boy from tiktok that somehow got verified and was always one of the first ones commenting on their posts .