☯︎︎ cake

🦋

~ 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

"kiss me kiss me kiss me!" hunter said excitedly, still holding kairi up.
"very funny , i swear you act like we're a couple ." kai laughed as jumped down.
hunter made a funny pouty face and kai playfully hit him, them making their way to the car.

"so why did all the other guys leave just now? i thought they were staying a lil bit longer." hunter asked as they sat down in his car.
"yeah, but mattia has one of his little b¡tch fits and told us to leave . it's weird, he started acting out after i told him you were coming to pick me up .he'll be okay by tomorrow though."
"hmm.." hunter started his car and thought for a second . he then powered off his phone when kai wasn't looking and turned to him.
"hey do you mind if i use your phone ? mine died and i gotta call my mom and tell where i'm at, just usual over-protective parents thing yk."
"yeah ofc." kai unlocked his phone and handed it over to hunter. he took it from him, said his thanks and went out the car , closing the door for his conversation with his "mom".

he and mattia were never really got along and remembered that they blocked each other on everything, so he needed to give his lil message to him from kai's phone.

𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟.

i had stormed upstairs into my little brothers room (since i knew he was still on my couch in the basement playing his game) , and slammed the door, throwing my phone across the room and going over to his play punching bag , hitting it i broke the lil thing .

i then sat down on his bed and buried my face into my hands, hating that i got so mad over something like this .
kai deserves him...i already made it seem like i moved on with that b¡tch named devin...with her ugly ass name, who even names their daughter devin bruh?? mattia thought.

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙.o.v

mattia doesn't even like devin , never have never will . the only reason they 'got together' was because his dad pretty much forced him to, after finding out about what happened at his birthday sleepover with kai...

mattia was about to have a flashback to that horrid morning—waking up to his dad cussing and chasing a half naked kairi out and afterwards beating mattia—when his phone began to play 'marry me' by rasheeda (𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡𝑖𝑘𝑡𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑜𝑜)
...he had that ringtone for when kairi called and he hasn't heard it in months, yeah the song was pretty silly but they had a lil inside joke ab it which made it special.

his mood completely changed when he heard siri say "olaf red heart slash husband tounge three water drops is calling" over the music
(olaf ❤️/ husband👅💦)
he literally leaped aross the room to get his phone and answered eagerly.

"kairi! omigosh it's you..kai kai i just wanna say..."

"kai kai? haha , cute . maybe i should start calling him that." hunter said slyly, chucking.

mattia's face went blank. "h...hunter? why tf.."

"well how else was i gonna get to ya? also yk what pathetic little name he has you here as? arlo / papi with a whole buncha hearts ?? i only knew it was u cuz of the picture , your desperate self musta put that...but anyways ... short and simple...stay tf away from kairi, he's mine."

"says WHO?! and you can't just say he's 'yours' like a piece of furniture or something you—"

hunter interrupted and said , "he said you went upstairs , so ur probably still up there yeah? if that's so go ahead and take a quick peek out a window facing the driveway , think you'll like the view."