☯︎︎ nickelodeon

🦋

the crash ended up just being mattia's mom throwing some glass away that mattia's dad had 'accidentally broke' before he left . kai had asked where him and mattia went , and she said she thought mattia was just leaving early for his tour and his dad brought him...but it didn't add up .

instead of asking her more questions, kai decided to just go home and try to stay calm ... but he ended up staying up all night worrying about him , calling and texting him like 100 times .

you see , they all have an 'og jersey boys' tour coming up in two days , and alvaro was supposed to come tomorrow from florida because of it , including sebastien and gianmarco since they wanted to visit so bad , so if mattia didn't show up by then , he'd inform the group about it .

~ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
~ 𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚘'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

(so far it's just roshaun n ale here)

"...yooo but addisons mom is fr finna be a grandma and she's still so young !" roshaun exclaimed , sitting across from ale on his couch .
"she ain't that young ! and i don't even know if she told her parents about her pregnancy yet ." alejandro responded .
"ouuuu...now that's some tea !" roshaun laughed , dipping some more chips into the salsa alejandro's mom had put out for everyone .

(to the nickelodeon theme song)
KNOCK KnOcK KNOCK kNoCk-KNOCK kNoCk KNOCK...

"nickelodeonnnnnnnn!!!" they both sung out loud , alejandro getting up to open the door .
(𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑖 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑒ℎ𝑒)

"thiccums !! oh hey you brought nickel !" ( 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑜 )
"hey monkey ! i sure did , he wanted to see all of y'all before y'all leave for the tour too . hey it's travis scott...wait ouuu theres chips gimme !!" waseem sprinted over next to roshaun and took the whole spread , him and roshaun starting to play fight .

"hey ale ! when's everyone getting here ?" nico asked , giving alejandro a quick hug then going inside .
"they're supposed to be coming anytime now , except robert , he said his parents want him to spend time with them at home before he goes on tour with us ."
"ohh okay ." nico responded, following alejandro back to his couch and sitting near him .

(pause ! in case y'all don't know , this is nico :

and in real life him and hunter are besties, {which is supa cute not to mention , wish i had one LMAO} so they're besties in here too ; also in here he's been having a huge crush on hunter for a while now that only waseem knows ab)

play !

about 3 minutes later ...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

alejandro went up to go answer the door...and when he did he immediately closed it and practically dragged the person around to the side of the house , holding their hand over their mouth so that they wouldn't yell or say anything .

when they made it out of everyone's view , he let go , but then right after picked 'em up and started kissing them against the wall .

"okay okay!! hi to you too !!!" they said , pulling away and laughing .
"sorry, but can ya blame me baby i just missed you so much !!"
"well you can show me how much you miss me later on tonight , tehehe , but for now lemme go see the boys ! i missed them too !"
"okay okayyyyyy . but you're getting sum special tonight for sure ! you been doin squats or sumn? i swear that ass thicker than ever ! ouu !" alejandro laughed, smacking the persons booty as they made their way back it .

~

as soon as they opened the door, roshaun immediately stood up and yelled
"LIL RAT !!!!!"
"BIG RAT !!!!!!"
"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" they both yelled, running up to hug each other . after hugging roshaun slammed him into the couch and sat on him , telling the others to come sit on him too , but he got up just in time .

"awwwww vector why'd you have to get up i was coming to sit too !" waseem exclaimed.
"well i didn't wanna get flattened like a mf pancake ! dang , yalls welcome backs are so weird."
"nahhhhh it's totally normal ! anyways welcome back alvaro !!" nico exclaimed, going over to give him a hug .
"thanks ! i missed y'all ! and hey where's kairi and mattia ?"

right after alvaro asked that , the door came flying open to a panicked and out of breath kairi .

"KAIRI !!" everyone yelled , running over to him . "what's wrong ?!" nico exclaimed .
"did you walk...or run here ?!" roshaun questioned .
"that doesn't matter ! mattia's missing...and i think his dad did something really bad to him !"

🦋

𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 😔💔 𝚒 𝚏𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝟹𝟷 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚠 , 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚞𝚣 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚞𝚣𝚒 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 🥳

anyways even tho mairi content is at an all time LOW rn , stan mairi...also hate on griffin johnson , fck that kid . stan the unbothered and gorgeous queen dixie for clear skin 🖤
love peace and soul beeches
🤍✌🏽✊🏽