☯︎︎ pickup

🦋

~𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜

ale , still on the live with anne cussing out some random girl who commented that she was annoying , went out the room and headed for the bathroom where alvaro was.
alvaro didn't lock the door cuz he was too busy being mad or wtv to remember, so alejandro opened the door and went right in and closed it back.

"yo wtf! ever heard of knocking ?!" alvaro exclaimed from the shower.
alejandro put the live on pause and said "oh don't even act like i haven't seen you like that before. now put a towel on and come explain this!"

alvaro did as he was told and read a few of the earlier comments ale was talking about

•••

blakegrayfckme_plz11
soo you gon get alv and get him to tell us ab him losing his v-card recently 👀?
alejandrosuckmytoes23
how was you-know-what with alvaro 👁👅👁
alvarit021
is alvaro gonna go live and tell us ab who he lost "it" to like was it with his ex...or you...
that.girl.lex
check dms ale ✨
ales_simp
love you alejandroooo!

•••

he also scrolled thru some more and alvaro let out a nervous laugh.
"what's funny?"
"why you taking it so seriously! didn't know it would spread that fast but..."
"what would spread?! you told someone something about us?!"
"chill bruh! literally like 10 minutes ago i decided to start a lil mischief ig...just for fun, yk? and jus let it slip that a lost my v card as a joke...didn't expect everyone to start assuming about it so quick." alvaro shrugged.
"bruh! how would u not expect something like that to spread so quick! you know that you actually did bruh...and all the 'alevaro' shippers or wtv are getting to close to figuring it out!!"
"well sorry ! but it's kinda ur fault bruh ...you jus wanna keep everything so secretive...heck, i bet you're seeing someone else! now that i think about it...it makes perfect since why you don't wanna tell anyone about us!!" alvaro yelled, tears brimming in his eyes when coming to the realization.

"what?! no, alvaro, that's not why!! you gotta believe me, al, i love you too much to even think about going out with someone else! let alone cheating!!"
"then why does it seem like your tryna hide us, ale? you already came out as bi way back when so you shouldn't have a problem telling people that you're with a guy...unless it's just me that's the problem..."
"alvaro i—"
"yk what? save it." alvaro interrupted. he snatched the phone from alejandro and unpaused the live, explaining to everyone he just meant that as a joke, faking a laugh to make it more believable.

alejandro stayed quiet the whole time, fighting back tears.
"alright goodnight, love y'all!" alevaro said while faking a smile for everyone in the live, the ending it. he handed the phone back to alejandro and sighed, his expression hard to read.

"al, it was hard to admit this before, but there's no reason to not explain now..you see, i—"
"get. out."
"huh? alvaro i—"
"get. out."
had his head down so ale couldn't tell if he was crying or not, so he reached to lift up his head gently...but then... SMACK ! ...alvaro slapped him right across his face so hard that he probably slapped the mexican outta him.

"GET OUT !! JUST GO...GET TF OUT !!! OUT OF MY BATHROOM..NAH, ACTUALLY OUT OF MY HOUSE!!! JUST GO !!" he pushed him with all his might towards the door.
he opened it , but once out he turned around and attempted to talk to him again...but alv slammed the door right in his face.

he heard alvaro slide down the door and onto the floor, crying and sniffing and all that jazz so he just finally let it all out.
"i didnt want to tell anyone because...because i was SCARED, okay?! after all my past relationships going public NONE of them lasted...and they all ended in heartbreak...and i'm trying my best to stay with you as long as i can because i truly LOVE you , alvaro!! i have never loved anyone like this before and i was just so scared...i know it's stupid and i know you were so excited... and i'm sorry....i'm sorry!" alejandro whispered-yelled thru the door. he then immediately did as alvaro said went to the room and packed up his things—and left...to sebastien's, who was the closest friend he had where they were.

~ 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

(btw they're good now , ofc)

before robert could ask him what went down at seb's, kairi walked in, backpack and hat on like he was finna leave.

"hey it seems you're doing better!" kairi went up to hug robert, smiling.
"yeah, thanks to you and ale. are you finna leave?"
"no problem-o. and yeah, hunter called not too long ago offering to drop me home and i was like sure whatever. he's almost here, so i came to say bye."

they said their goodbyes and everyone returned to the garage, mattia lookin annoyed af.

"dang arlo u constipated or sum shi? (no pun intended tehe) you don't look too hot." waseem asked jokingly, rest of the boys chuckling a lil bit.

"no aśshole ! it's...yk what? never fkn mind." mattia answered, blushing yet again.

"oof, aggressive much? you was all good until kai told us hunter was coming to pick him up...y'all beefing or sum shi? ouu should i tell bryce about this for his lil drama vlogs?" waseem joked again.

"WASEEM YOU LIL— actually yk what? ima go talk to devyn, yeah? i'm goin upstairs and probably not comin back down here so y'all can leave when hunter's new bottom—i mean kairi, leaves." mattia stormed out the garage upstairs, being his dramatic self and slamming the door.

everyone kinda sat in an awkward silence for a few seconds when robert said "should we go up there or just wait for him to cool down orrr..."

"wait for him to cool down." alejandro and kairi said in unison.

"well...i drove here so i can give rob and ale a ride home since hunters coming for kairi."
"ouu, can we stop at denny's before going home? i really want some pancakes." robert asked excitedly.
"heck yeah! let's go!" waseem said, returning the energy with alejandro excited as well.

beep beep beep ! hunter honked his car outside, just now pulling up.

"perfect timing! bye kai!" waseem said, robert and ale also saying bye and them racing out the door first into waseem's truck.
kai laughed and headed out last, locking and closing mattia's door.

all of a sudden he was lifted off the ground, receiving like 10 kisses to the back and side of his neck while up. he turned and smiled, "huntyyyy!! put me downnnn!!!"
"sorry bae i just missed you!! now to quote
dababy...kiss me kiss me kiss me!"

(^ the name of that song is pick up, hence the title)

🦋

𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚙𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚘, 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚞𝚙✨

remember to drank y'all water & stan mairi and stream so what! by jxdn 🖤
love peace & soul beeches
🤍✌🏽✊🏽