☯︎︎ zarbruh

🦋

~ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟 ~

      alejandro put down his water bottle with a sigh of relief, cuz he was outta breath from not only his workout but mainly from laughing so hard , and barely even a minute later he got up and headed to the bathroom cuz he had to piss .
      when he opened the door to the bathroom, he saw robert sitting on top of the counter , crying , and kairi sitting next to him hugging him .
"yo wtf ! rob what's wrong ?! what happened ?!" ale closed the door and went up to him , holding onto his hands.
robert just shook his head, tears still falling down his face .
"kai can i have a minute ?"alejandro asked, not breaking eye contact with robert. kairi nodded , planted a small kiss on robert's head and headed back to the garage, closing the door behind him.

"rob, please tell me what's wrong, if you're worried about anything getting out you don't need to, you know you can trust me, just please tell me, i've never seen you look this hurt bro." ale pleaded, tears brimming in his own eyes . (aww lil softie)
ale wiped a tear falling down rob's face for him and he cracked a small smile, letting go of his other hand and wiping the rest of his tears away.
robert took a deep breath in and out then finally said, "i-i could...but you wouldn't understand..."

ale hopped up on the counter where kairi was sitting on side of rob, and thought for a second.
"sorry if i'm wrong but...does any of this have to do with sebastien?"
robert was taken aback with surprise , ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑡𝑓 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑎 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 ?! he thought (𝑚𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑛+𝑛𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑎=𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑎)
"i...how did you know?!"
ale chuckled a little bit and said, "well i kinda assumed it was him cuz when i went to florida to visit alvaro and stopped by sebastien's before i left, he talked about how much he missed you when we came across one of your tiktoks when we where tryna decide on a sound to use...spoiler alert we ended up using a different sound."
"aw man now i feel way worse...got beaver-dam it!!"
robert punched the wall next to him , which ended up hurting his hand cuz yk he's a limp noodle .
"rob!! calm down! so the reason you were crying was cuz you were thinking of sebastien?"
"pretty much...y'all were talking about people starting family and that's all i've wanted since pretty much forever...and the only person i can think of when that crosses my mind is sebastien!! it's bad because i'm with liv and she has talked about her seeing a future with me in the past and i think i love them both...ughhhhhhh!!" rob buried his face in his hands, tears falling yet again.

alejandro thought to himself if he should tell him a story about him and alvaro that no one knows the details about cuz it still stays between them to this day—but now would be the perfect time in attempt to cheer his friend up .

"hey rob...do you remember that rumor that spread for a little bit about alvaro losing his v-card...and alevaro shippers thinkin i took it?"

rob looked up slowly at that strange question and responded with a "tf...uhhh yeah i guess...."

"and do you remember that video that went around of me giving myself a hickey?"

"yes...ale what does this have to do with—"

alejandro cut him off and said, "well the 'rumors' are true—i was responsible for him losing his v-card , and that hickey video that came before that happened? me practicing what i would do to alv. now what let me do those amazing things and having a long-awaited relationship with him? well once upon a time i was in the same sitch as you...and i lived my happily ever after by choosing the person who i truly loved and cared about with all my heart."

"well now i gotta hear this...who was the other person you had to choose from tho? katie pego?"

ale jumped down and from the counter and said, "ima take a quick piss before i get into all that. and nah, nah, that fling with her been said and done...it was actually troy."

"troy...wait troy zarba?!?! troy zarbra?! our friend 'zarbruh??" robert exclaimed in shock .
alejandro nodded, then motioned for rob to turn around for him to piss .

rob instead just covered his eyes and stuttered "i—wha—ale what the actual f*ck?!"

🦋

👁👅👁

𝑡𝑒ℎ𝑒 :)

𝑡𝑒ℎ𝑒 :)

a/n : all that tiktok drama that happened last night was cray crayyyyyyyy , i was rlly hopin for a fight tbh 😔🤚🏽
anyways stan mairi & stream be happy ☁️ love peace & soul beeches
🤍✌🏽✊🏽