☯︎︎ track star

🦋

"oh my — calm down , it's gonna be okay kairi i promise . how do you know if his dad did something to him ? you know where he last was ?" alejandro asked, trying to calm him down .

" at his house ! but him and his dad isn't there and his mom and gianluca doesn't even know where they are !!"

" okay okay let's not panic...you and mattia are really close so you would know a place where he would go right ? and we can all go and search too ." roshaun added.

kairi took a few deep breaths and thought ... until it hit him and yelled , "wait i think i know where !! i gotta go !!" and just like that he took off .
(y'all seen his kinda-recent soccer vids on yt ? that boy is fasttttt like youse a fckin track star)

"hold up a minute, before we go too , where's sebastien and gianmarco ? didn't they come with you aloe vera ?" roshaun asked .
"yeah , don't tell me they went missing too ." nico added .

"nah , sebastien wanted to see robert really bad and took a different uber than me and gian to go straight there . and g wanted to go see kairi...." then realization hit alvaro like a brick .

"what? what happened??!" alejandro asked when alvaro gasped .
"THE LIL MOLE RAT KNEW KAIRI WASNT GONNA BE THERE !! HE WENT TO SEE MAIYA !!!"
"BROOO SAY LESS !! I'LL BRING YALL OVER THERE, LEMME FIND MY KEYS RIGHT QUICK !!" waseem yelled in response .

everyone except waseem and nico ran to waseem's truck , while the two hurriedly searches for the keys .

while throwing pillows off the couch and messing all the furniture up cuz of the search , nico stopped and said " hol up — so robert and seb... we all know they aren't just 'besties' ... who ya think is the top and who you bettin is the bottom ?"

"oh, robert is definitely the—"
"GUYS !! DID YALL FIND THE KEYS YET ?!" alvaro bust in yelling .
"oh! uhhh..." waseem searched for a few more seconds then found em under the couch .
"found em ! let's go!!" and in a matter of seconds they were speeding on over to give gian the beatdown of his life .

👁👅👁

~ 𝚔𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒'𝚜 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟.

as i neared the creek (craig of the creek type vibes) , memories of all of the times mattia and i came here began flooding my mind — how we always used to sneak over here and...do certain things... privately and play around or just rest here together for hours ...ahh the good ol days .
i walked up a hill so i could get a good view and looked around ...until i saw mattia's clothes on side of the creek ... with no mattia in sight .

🦋

i'm jus vibin in da ritz car ✨

🤷🏽‍♀️
o yea craig of the creek is an amazing show
   love peace & soul beeches
🖤✌🏽✊🏽