☯︎︎ burnin n itchin

🦋

~𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" maiya screeched , throwing her phone to the other side of her closet in panic . kairi grabbed her hair and yelled
"YO!!! were you just facetiming gianmarco?? and tf was he doin ?!" (ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑦𝑎'𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑜, 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑣𝑎𝑟𝑜 𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑏 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑒ℎ𝑒)

"no!! i—"
"didn't i tell you to stay away from him ? even if it's talking to him or whatever tf y'all was doin ! especially after y'all done snuck off together at his party a while back and—"
"kairi!! we didn't even do anything...anything bad...or too bad..i ain't finna pull a danielle cohn and get pregnant at 13! but anyways i wasn't even facetiming him !! i was doing a-uh- duet ! yeah a duet on tiktok with him!! and you're hurting me stop pulling my hair !!!"
(𝑖 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑎, 𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘/𝑚𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑤 ℎ𝑖𝑚, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑙)
he let go and said "then why tf did you throw your phone you lil liar?!"
"cuz you scared me!! now get out lemme do my tiktok before i go tell mom that you snuck late cuz you were out selling drugs !!"
"b¡tch what?! you straight up LYIN why would she even believe that?!"
"cuz she thinks i'm an innocent lil angel and will believe anything i say. am i wrong?" maiya smirked, hands on her hips.
kairi was about to slap her but stopped his hand right in front of her face and backed up slowly, shaking his head .
"i fckin swear to you this ain't over, i'm too tired for this sh¡t right now , but i better not ever catch you with that lil ugly perm head ass."
maiya stuck here tongue out at him and he gave her the finger , pretty much lookin like this :
🧢
😑
🖕🏼👕 🖕🏼
👖
👟👟
but shorter . (𝑠𝑟𝑟𝑦 i ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜)

~ 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚢𝚊'𝚜 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟

after i saw kairi leave the room and shut the door i got my phone & called gianmarco again .
"yo i hung up right after i saw the closet door opened, did he see me??" he asked.
"ya but he's not gonna say anything, i handled that. anyways back to the tour."
"oh yeah, alvaro's gotta go to jersey and stay with one of the boys for a night then their tour starts the next day. i knew he wasn't gonna let me come so i got sebastien to help and he wants to go too, to see robert i think for some reason...but anyways babygirl just a few more days and ima blow that back ou—"
"gian!! i giggled, cutting him off.
"what? oh first you want me to eat tha—"
"goodnight!!" i exclaimed, laughing too.
"aight aight . sweet dreams sunshine ." he responded, then blew a kiss .
i blew a kiss back and responded "night papi" as usual then hung up .

~ 𝚔𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒'𝚜 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟.
~ 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖

closed my door softly and took off my hat, shoes and backpack and put them up, then sighed and fell backwards onto my bed.
i replayed all that happened with hunter in my mind and thought— do i really like him that? i mean we're good friends and all and i would be lying if i said i didn't think about us being together...but i just can't seem to get over that stupid fckin dinosaur...
i sat up and shook the thoughts of them away. "who actually is in a good healthy relationship? cuz i really need there advice right now.." i mumbled to myself. then it came to me, so i picked up my phone and facetimed him.