chapter 8

People
I know I haven't updated in days and am sorry but I had to take care of something's
This book has major spelling issues and am sorry
Don't read and keep to yourself
Please do tell me what you think about the book

Samantha's pov

Sam apologised to me the next day.
The day of the ball came and I changed my dress to a long nude dress with a split , it was off my shoulders and it was beautiful.
(Sam's dress above)

The make up crew had come to help me with my make up , my mum and cats .

Cat slipped on her dress and I also did mine , the day had involved me soaking in a tub and getting a manicure and pedicure,  after two hours of that , my hair was getting styled and I had my makeup done for two hours too .

What an hectic day , I grabbed cats hand and lead her downstairs to the limousine .
As we were heading to the gala , I glanced outside to see the beautiful view on the road to the gala.

My family stepped out and walked in , cameras were flashing at us as we walked inside.

The ball was beautiful , inside out , the theme was silver and gold , it was magnificent,  I headed to the bar with Catherine and me being me asked for water , I never really liked vodka or any wine , I preferred the red wines but I drink little of it outside of the house , I only drink during family gatherings and all .

Alex'pov

I was glancing around the room when I saw a girl in a nude coloured dress and heels , her dress was off the shoulder , exposing her smooth skin , when I looked closely at her face I saw it was Samantha .

I decided to go meet her so we could dance .
She was so surprised to see me so I broke the silence by asking her to dance with me

When we got to the dance floor , the music was slow and I held her waist and we proceeded to dance
"Hmmm , I never knew you were a dancer "Samantha said while I chuckled at her words .

We danced for a while and then decided to take a seat we watched as the speaker announced that the gala was to enlighten the charity organisers and shareholders of different companies .

I tuned them out after.

The ball soon ended and we went to our various houses.

(Time skip , a week later)

Prom is next week , my tuxedo is still getting designed , as the bad ass nerd , is m am supposed to look really good .

I asked Sam to the dance last week and she agreed .We went on a date and it turned out fine maybe we could get together later , we both want to go to Oxford.

I decide to go change into my pe shorts when I see my supposed girlfriend sucking faces with a jock ,  I know am supposed to ask her what is happening but my heart ain't functioning  , I clench my fist and head out the door , I have done all my projects and my college admission has been accepted , I head home an pack my wardrobe , I need a break from school and shit.

I tell my mum am coming along with her to Hawaii,  she nods and doesn't even bother asking questions , I leave my phone in my room and pack my bags

Hawaii , here I come .

(A lot of time skips will happen , am sorry )

I went for prom but I left early , Kelsey had  a date and I was tired of being third wheel , I didn't see Samantha  at prom , even though she was crazy about it . I go home and decide to start preparing for college , I got to realise my dreams .

I went to bed that night , thinking of how I should have shouted at Sam to tell me what was happening , I didn't want to get heart broken then and now that I didn't see her,  I feel like maybe what we had was a lie . I trusted Sam so much , I still do , I think I love her .

Technically we haven't broken up and we are still together.

Sorry the chapter is so short
And time skips
Don't be silent
Comment and say what you feel