chapter 11

Am trying as much as I can to update frequently
School will soon start please
Vote
Comment
And share
Ily people
Future samantha

Samantha's pov

"Kara take the boxes out , pack everything up real quick " I say to one of my workers

Los angeles is gonna get blown off it's ridges , I was moving my fashion house to Las Angeles,  since I got more and more design requests from celebrities , these days .

And me being my famous parents child , I was swarmed with business requests , I my self own a lot of millions .

"Madam Samantha, Mr Rodriguez says to make his snake print have an extra pocket , he said his sorry "my personal assistant Philip says

I work on sketching my design , after hours of nonstop sketching,  I decide to head to my materials section , I pick out the snake skin for Mr Rodriguez,  it's a yellow and pink coloured design , it was soft to wear . I instruct my officers to tag the materials for the people who wanted it and for them to move them to the cutting departments .

The measurements department were already doing their own work . We had to finish five works before moving.

We would get them done by tomorrow , test prove them and bag them.

We had already packed our materials and had them shipped to Los Angeles,  I have a flight today , I need to see that everything is properly arranged . Am not seeing my mother though , I'd never leave the house until next year .

My mum has been pestering me to come home ever since I left after college.

I put on my coat as I rub my forehead , work is hectic .

My driver drives me to the airport where my dad's jet is awaiting my arrival . Hopefully daddy kept this a secret .

I don't need my mother holding this against me .

I enter the plane and take a seat , the journey doesn't take long , just two hours , I watch a film and sip some lemonade. I would call Catherine tonight , we need to plan a girls night out , Catherine has been busy lately , maybe she got back with Russel.

I arrive in Los Angeles later and a car comes by to take me to my company , the city has changed a lot , there were massive buildings and big billboards everywhere , it was so modern now .

The workers in Los Angeles did a good job , I had to rush back to the port , I was so tired by the time I got back to new York,  i had a hectic day .

I went home straight .

"Hello Cath..." I say into the phone but I hear screaming and shouting .

"Is it all okay " I ask

"Oh my gosh , oh my gosh , I will call u back "Catherine switches the phone off .

I sit on my sofa while putting on the tv , I start to think of life . Catherine and Russels relationship was on and off , for a quiet girl , he sure brought out her feisty nature .

They would argue over little things and she would chase him out or he wouldn't talk to her , he was perfect for her .

When Russel had to travel to Africa for some project , he had knocked cat up and she didn't tell him , until he came back three years later.

He was so angry at her for keeping the baby away from him , he would always call her , send her texts before she sleeps , flowers to the house .

Even I wondered why Catherine behaved how she did . He was so angry at Catherine but his daughter warmed up to him when he came back last year ,  she'd be three soon anyways .

I had series of boyfriends but nothing too serious , I don't have the strength for their emotional baggage and I had been on pills for as long as I can remember so I can't get knocked off.

I need to get laid soon , we could drop off raine with my mum or cats dad ,the man never married again .

"Hii Sam, I need you to get your ass to my apartment asap be fast ." Cat says

"Ooooookay"I say wearily

"Thanks be fast , it's an emergency "cat screams

I get of the couch and put on a dress , I put on my slippers and grab my car key .

I zoom off to meet my best friend , she had an apartment in New York,  she and Russel lived in Los Angeles,  hence all the people in my life persuaded me to move near them.

"What is the emergency "I say as I rush into the apartment , I had a spare key .

"You need , babysit ,baby "I pick up some words from wat cat said as she was trying to fit her ass into a tight leather skirt.

"You are going clubbing without me "

"Shut up , the baby " She says as she puts on a leather tank top

She wears a thigh high boot and rushes past me as Russel comes into view in a jeans and black t-shirt.

I wave both of them out as I stare at raine

It's just me and you raine, cutey , I smile at her as she rushes to hug me , maybe I would stop pill on my next boyfriend .