Telling the Dragons of Destiny

The letters came back from the Queens, they would all meet at Jade Mountain Academy next week. Glory realized she needed to tell the Dragons of Destiny and since she had time... she decided to meet them. She sent out letters to them and received their letters the next day...along with the Dragons of Destiny themselves...

"Your majesty...they're here" Strawberry said as she entered the Queen's study. "The letters are here already, wonderful!" Glory said as she grabbed  another paper. She had the dragons write the complaints to her now. Deathbringer and Jambu were entertaining Autumn and Summer at the back of the room, mostly so she could keep an eye on Deathbringer and Jambu but also so Deathbringer could "protect" her. "Errr...um yes and no." Strawberry said clearly trying to figure out how to word it. This Glory turned to look at her for and even raised an eyebrow. "Err... I mean yes the letters are here but, that is not what I meant." Strawberry clarified.

"Then what DID you mean" Glory stated getting very annoyed by this point. "Well the letters are here but umm...so are the Dragons of Destiny..." Strawberry finally managed to say. Glory couldn't believe it! How did the get here so fast? She almost felt sorry for them. They probably thought something terrible had happened. She almost laughed for the same reason. "Well... let them in already! Go quickly please!" Glory said as she shooed Strawberry out of the room. Glory looked back at Jambu, Deathbringer and her daughters. Deathbringer had stood up when he heard someone knock on the door but had sat back down when Strawberry left the room. He was currently staring at Glory as he looked for instructions on what to do next in her eyes (jeez that sounds weird).
Summer was climbing Jambu like he was a tree. Autumn was watching her sister from her spot on her father's lap. The oldest princess soon realized that something important was happening and caught the attention of her sister. Both princesses were now staring at their mother. And then their was the noise running, shouts, and the sounds of 20 pairs of talons against the wood flooring. Deathbringer stood up and then helped his little girls up. Jambu camouflaged, Glory guessed it was to spy on them. Tsunami slammed open the door, Clay right behind her wearing a worried expression. Glory guessed that they had been speed walking so fast that they were basically running. Sunny WAS running right behind them. Glory guessed that she was trying to keep up. Starflight was a little behind and speed walking NORMALLY. Glory knew he that even though he got his eyesight back, it was still a little poor.

Clay practically shrank three feet with relief when he saw Glory was fine. Sunny threw her wings around Glory and gave her a tight squeeze. "Thank the moons you're ok!" Clay exclaimed. "Yeah! Now I can kill you myself "Tsunami practically shouted. "We were really worried" Sunny assured her, nodding. "I wasn't worried, if anything bad happened you would have told us in the letter or told us yourself instead." Starflight explained. Glory sighed.

"It's not something bad so you have no reason to worry!" She assured them quickly before they could say anything else. "I would like to introduce you to someone...Clay, Tsunami, Starflight, Sunny....this is Princess Autumn and Princess Summer of the Rainforest Kingdom."

Sunny shrieked happily, a huge grin on her face. Starflight smiled and bowed. Tsunami grumbled something and nodded her head at the dragonets. Clay nodded along before it hit him. "Wait...WAIT WHAT!?!?!" He yelled.

Glory laughed. Summer giggled and Autumn smiled. Deathbringer had the smugest grin on his face. "Him...You had an egg with him?" Tsunami asked sounding like it was her worst idea in history while pointing at Deathbringer, who surprisingly actually had the decency to look offended. Clay looked very confused.

And after a few hours of playing with the dragonets and LOTS of explaining the Dragons of Destiny retired for the night. They had decided to stay for the night and leave in the morning as they were tired.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
  ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
    ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
      ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
        ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
          ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
            ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
              ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
                ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
                  ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
                    ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
                      ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
                        ◇◇◇◇◇◇
                          ◇◇◇◇◇
                            ◇◇◇◇
                              ◇◇◇
                                ◇◇
                                  ◇
                                ◇◇
                              ◇◇◇
                            ◇◇◇◇
                          ◇◇◇◇◇
                        ◇◇◇◇◇◇
                      ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
                    ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
                  ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
                ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
              ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
            ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
          ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
        ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
      ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
    ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
  ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Note: I'm SO sorry this took so long! School has started up again so I'm quite busy and I haven't felt very...creative...but I will try to update as soon as possible! Once again SO sorry for the wait!