Project 99

"The hostility I felt...it's there.." Ezra spoke in a shaky voice as Kanan looked back at the planet 

"Hera, Ezra's going with me" Kanan suddenly said as the twi'lek turned to him "You are not taking him on the field Kanan!"

"I know it dangerous, but he's the safest with me" Kanan said confidently. A few moments passed, Hera was hesitant as she muttered "Fine..but be careful and keep him safe"

Ezra was going to protest but he kept quiet, he didnt wanna cause even more trouble. The Ghost soon entered the Yavin atmosphere and as soon as the clouds cleared, it revealed a battle field. There were TIES everywhere as well as rebel ships shooting at the Imperials.

Hera started dodging shots, the priority was getting to the back landing platform where the crew can enter the rebel base and save the rebel prisioners. Soon the Ghost was at the landing platform, hovering in air as Kanan gestured the crew to start going out. Sabine and Zeb nodded running to the ramp and jumping off onto the platform.

Kanan turned to Ezra gesturing the younger boy to go as Ezra obeyed starting to run to the ramp too. Hera turned to Kanan "I'll pick you up in 10 minutes, be careful and hurry !"

The older man nodded, running out of the cockpit.

AT THE RAMP...

Ezra jumped down, landing a little rough but he was okay. Kanan jumped down on the landing platform too as the Ghost left to coordinate the other rebel ships. On the platform there were around 4 other rebel ships, probably from the prisioners...but there was also 1 TIE fighter.

"Alright we got 10 minutes, let's move !" Kanan said showing everyone to follow him and they did, running into the base.

IN THE HALLWAYS OF THE REBEL BASE...

They were not stealthy whatsoever, they just ran inside shooting every stormtrooper they saw. But something was different with the stormtroopers, they were slower than usual almost like they were all getting dizzy. Kanan looked at Ezra for  second and saw that the boy was observing each and every one of them.

"Is this Ezra's doing..?" Kanan thought

"They are at bay 2!" Sabine yelled talking about the imprisioned rebels, the crew nodded entering the nearest elevator.

INSIDE THE ELEVATOR...

Everyone was panting, Kanan turned to Ezra to check on him and the raven haired boy gave him a thumbs up. He was honestly shaken by the whole situation, he felt threatened by every stormtrooper that passed them but so far he was doing alright. 

"We shouldnt have rushed in like that" Sabine said in an annoyed voice

"His plans never work out but this one is just plain bad" Zeb added

"The "he" is standing right here" Kanan said pointing at himself

"Oh we know." Sabine and Zeb said at the same time as Ezra looked to be holding in a laugh. Kanan was glad to see the boy wasnt that frightened by everything, he was taking it well.

The elevator door opened and in front of them stood 5 stormtroopers with their blasters pointed at them. At that moment Kanan activaded his lightsaber to protect the crew and pushed the stormtroopers back with the force as they passed out, dropping on the floor.

"Let's move !" Kanan said and the crew started running looking for the place the rebels were held in. They were at the dorms of the base, assuming the prisioners were locked in one of them.

The crew was running with Kanan and Ezra being at front. At a turning point in the hallways, Ezra felt something and immediety stopped the crew with his hand. At that moment from the other hallways there were about to cross paths with, shooting started.