Video Games and Dinner

Ok so I decided to do a second update bc I'm bored and my mom and step dad invited their friends over and this bitch right here has social anxiety and awkwardness sooo....yeah I don't really know what's going to happen this chapter. I'm just making it up as I go, so enough boring talk...enjoy the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey and I decided on playing Mortal Combat after 15 minutes of arguing over what game to play. Currently I was playing as Baraka and Mikey was Sub Zero. I had won the first round and we were currently on the second. I was still beating Mikey though. He wasn't bad it's just that I was a God at it.

"Dammit, Frank, stop stabbing me with your claw thingy's," Mikey whined.

"Don't be mad 'cause I'm gonna beat you, Mikes," I laughed.

After another 30 seconds the tv boomed 'FINISH HIM' and I used a fatality to end the match.

Before we could start another match Donna yelled,"Boys suppers ready!"

Mikey's face fell to a worried expression for a moment before he forced a smile. He's acting so weird. I mean what happened? Ever since that stranger said something to him he's been acting weird about leaving the room.

"Come on Frankie, let's go eat,"his voice was shakey but nonetheless he still had a forced smile.

"Okay," I smile back trying to ease his worry. Although he does also look scared and annoyed. Oh no, have I already annoyed him? And what was he so scared and worried about? I follow him out of his room and back down to the kitchen. I see Donna setting the table and offer to help. She rejected my proposal, but I still ended up helping her.

"Thank you Frankie, you have such wonderful manners," she smiled warmly at me.

I smile and nod my head to show her that I appreciate the compliment. After helping her set the table I help her serve the plates because I had no clue what to do with myself and I didn't want to just sit down and let her do all the work by herself. I always help my mom with dinner and setting the table and serving food. Well now that my dad is gone, there really isn't anybody else to serve. I couldn't help but notice that Donna had set an extra plate on the table. I wonder for who. But then again, what about the father/husband?

"Uh, is that one for your husband?" I point towards the plate.

Mikey and Donna both look surprised but then Donna smiles warmly,"Oh, uh, no dear, Donald and I are divorced."

I felt so awful for asking now, but was still curious as to who it was for, mainly because it was set right next to my seat,"Oh, erm, I'm sorry, but then who's it for?"

"That's for my other son, Gerard," she smiled.

"Oh, you have another son?" I mumbled.

She spared a quick glance towards Mikey, who looked angry and annoyed with a hint of worry, then answered," Yes dear, he's my eldest son. He just doesn't really care to leave the basement to meet new people who come over."

I gave a confused look to Mikey who was staring at his mom angrily," Yah 'cause he's count Dracula!"

"Micheal don't talk about your brother that way. He is not!" Donna scowled.

"Yah he is, he could've chose to be like us but instead he chose to be what he is now!"Mikey got even louder.

Donna sighed in defeat and calmed her voice,"I'm not going to argue with you over this, he made that decision on his own. And you yourself seen how we tried to convince him to be like us, but as long as he's healthy and happy I don't have a problem with it and neither should you."