Back In Hell And Past Trauma

Another update down...since I have a very short attention span I'm writing another book called: I Love You Forever And Always.

TW: bullying, homophobic slurs, abuse...oof

Enjoy killjoys.

~~~~~~~

Gerard turns off the car and unbuckles his seatbelt. Me and Mikey also unbuckle ourselves, and we all get out of the car. Gerard stays standing by his car as he pulls out a pack of cigarettes. I walk towards the school with Mikey. We head to the office together to get our schedules.

When we make it inside the office, we're met with a pretty young looking lady, mid twenties maybe, sitting at the front desk. She has curly blonde hair, a light tan, and light brown eyes. Shes also seems to be pretty healthy. She looks up at us and gives a white smile, "Hello there. My name is Ms Candy. What can I do for you two young gentlemen?"

I return the smile, "Uhm, yeah, we need our schedules. Please." Mikey just stands there giving an awkward smile while he nods his head.

"Of course. If you could just give me your names so I can print them out," she replies.

"Frank Iero and Micheal Way," I answer.

"Alrighty. Well, you guys just wait right here and I'll be back with you in a minute. Stay there while I go and get your schedules," she stands up before walking off to a room towards the back. When she returns, she has two pieces of paper in her hand. She hands one to me and the other to Mikey. "Here you guys go. Have a great day you two," she smiles.

As we're about to turn around to walk out, Mikey speaks up, "Oh, uh can I get my brothers schedule too, so I can give it to him please?"

"Sure thing dear. What's your brothers name?" She asks.

"Gerard Way," Mikey answers.

Ms.Candys smile falters for a minute at the mention of Gerards name, but she quickly composes herself. She goes back to typing on her computer before standing up, "Alrighty, I have it ready and just need to go get it. I'll be right back." She once again heads to the backroom and reappears a few moments later holding a paper. "Here you go."

"Thanks," Mikey says, earning a smile. Ms.Candy gives a 'no problem' before turning back to her computer.

Mikey quickly takes a picture of Gerards schedule and sends it to him. We walk to find our lockers, seeing as they are very close to each other's. I got locker 407 and Mikey got 410. That's only three lockers away from mine. I just hope that those three lockers in-between ours, don't belong to assholes. After looking for 5 minutes we find our lockers. I notice that there's a group of people by them. There's about six people surrounding the lockers making me quite anxious. I did however notice that one of those six people was Ray. Mikey seen them too, but his reaction was unexpected. When he seen the group he let a huge smile play on his lips. Once we got closer, I started to slowly fall a bit behind Mikey.

"Wassup fuckers! Move your asses from in front of mine and Frankies lockers!" Mikey laughs. All I can do is get more anxious because I don't know these people and i don't know if Mikey does either.

"Sorry Way, but who the fuck is Frankie?" A really tall, skinny dude, with electric blue eyes, pale skin, and a sharp jawline said. He also had long black, fringe like hair. And when I said he was really tall, I mean like this guy was taller than Ray. Ray is 6'1, so he's pretty tall.

Mikey grabs my arm and pulls me out from behind him, "This, Andy, is Frankie. Now move your ass from in front of our lockers."

"H-hi," I stutter out.