At the store

It's pretty late rn now but idgafudgsicle(as Gerard way once tweeted).Also I'm bored and am scared of fireworks so I'm not outside watching them. But this is about them at the store ik the chapters r short and they suck but I'm doing my best and I hope they become better in the future. Oh also i feel the need to announce that the P.O.V. is probably going to be in franks for majority of this book but if it changes i will let you guys know. I'm still deciding if I'm gonna write smut or not but yeah... enjoy killjoys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I remained silent the whole way to the store in fear of Gerard getting angry and doing something that'll most likely turn me on even more. Man how quick my life changed in just a few hours. I mean 4 house ago I was just laying down watching horror movies, waiting for my mom to get home with dinner and now I'm in a car with my friends hot brother who thinks the owns me...We finally pulled onto the parking lot of a local Walmart. There was close to nobody here but Gerard still decided to park in the back. Seriously what the fuck. Why does he feel the need to park all the way in the back?

"Alright, get out, let's go," he orders.

I'm taken aback by him wanting to go in with me," Uh, I....can just...yah know....shop...on..my own. It's no big deal. You don't have to go in with me."

Yah that saying that was a mistake. BIG MISTAKE.

"Excuse me?" He growled gripping my hair once again.

"Ahh...I-I didn't mean-I'm sorry.." I panic.

"Oh really you're sorry," he mocked shaking his fist full of my hair.

"Y-yes...I-I'm very s-sorry,"I apologize.

He grips my hair harder before letting go and throwing my back into my side of the car,"Not yet, you're not. Now let's go."

I nod not daring to say anything else and get out of the car, trailing behind him like a lost puppy, into the store. Once we enter he looks at me as if saying 'what do you need to get'. I point over to one of the large signs, that hang from the ceiling to let you know which department is which, that read 'hair, make-up, and beauty'. He nods his approval and tilts his head forward motioning for me to go. I quickly walk past him trying to make this quick to end my dreadful suffering.

He seems to notice my desperation of trying to get away from him and orders,"Slow down."

I slow my pace still trying to keep a decent distance. One where he can't reach out and grab my hair. I finally arrive at the make-up section and begin looking for what I need. As I'm doing so I can feel someone staring at me. I ignore it thinking it's just Gerard. But soon it starts to make me feel creeped out so I make the brave decision to turn around and ask him to stop. But when I turn around I see Gerard has his back turned towards me, and I still feel someone staring at me.

Gerard turns and sees me staring at him with a hint of fear and worry,"What is it sugar?"

I whisper,"It...it f-feels like someone is s-starring at me."

Gerards eyes grow darker and he looks pissed, so I start to panic thinking I made him mad.

"Wait here," he orders, his voice dark and stern.

I nod and watch as he walks away going off somewhere. I turn around and continue to look for what I need. I've already collected the eyeliner and am currently looking for the right colored eyeshadow. I hear someone approaching me. Thinking it's just Gerard, I continue to look for the desired eyeshadow. Until someone clears their throat that is.