Parties and Jealousy

Another update! Yay! Also...Please excuse the crappiness of the new chapters to any of my books...thanks : )
Enjoy Killjoys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hurry downstairs to look for something nice to wear, not nice as in going to a wedding, but as in something party worthy. I start to pull clothes out of my suitcase, making a mess.

"Ah-hem," I hear someone cough. I turn around and see Gerard standing behind me. "So, you're not  gonna check and make sure its okay with me before you go somewhere?"

"Right, sorry," I put my head down. "Uhm, can I please go to the party tonight?"

"I don't know if you deserve to. After all, you were very disobedient today," he reminds.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't want you to hurt Bob," I explain.

"He was about to beat the shit outta you, and you felt bad I hurt him?" He ruffles his eyebrows.

"Well, yeah. I dont like people getting hurt because of me," I provide as an answer.

"It doesn't matter, what matters is that you didn't listen when I told you countless times to stay out of it," Gerard raises his voice getting frustrated with me.

"I'm sorry, I should've listen, but instead I had to be dumb and get in the way. Stupid me," I put my head down.

"Hey," he tilts my head up with his index finger to look at him, "don't ever call yourself stupid. You hear me?" I nod my head and he kisses my forehead. "I've decided that its okay for you to go to the party, but dont let me catch you cheating. And don't get drunk and make stupid choices."

"I promise," I smile like an idiot.

"Good boy, now get ready before Mikey flips his princess shit," Gerard chuckles, making fun of his brother in a joking way.

I nod and continue to tear through my bags. Eventually, I decide to just wear what I do on a daily basis, because I dont give a shit. I mean I dont have anyone I'm trying to impress. I already have a great loyal, and caring boyfriend. And I plan to keep it that way. For as long as Gerard wants.

I finish getting ready, walking over to the bed to say goodbye to Gerard, "Alright, how do I look?"

"Beautiful. Too beautiful. Remember Darlin', no cheating," he warns.

"I know. Trust me, I won't cheat," I reassure.

"Better not," he mumbles. "Alright. Mikey's upstairs waitin' for ya."

"Okay, bye," I lay on top of him to give him a hug.

"Bye, have fun, but not too much fun," he rubs my back, kissing the top of my head.

I get up and trot upstairs to see a very impatient Mikey standing against the counter, arms crossed, "God, finally."

I chuckle, "Shut up. Come on lets get goin'."

Mikey smiles and drags me out the door. I learned that Andy's house is only a 20 minute walk from ours. We arrive to a very big looking house, making me a bit anxious. Who am I kidding, I'm alot anxious. I suck it up and walk in with Mikey by my side. It doesn't stay that way for long, 'cause once Mikey sees Ray, he left me awkwardly standing somewhere in what I think is the living room. I make my way through the crowd, trying to find a bathroom to hide in for a minute to collect my nerves. Thank god Andy had labelled where the bathroom was, probably so people don't have to keep coming up to him to ask. He does have more than one, I know that for sure. I knock to make sure its not occupied. When I'm sure its not, I quickly haul myself into the room, shutting and locking the door behind me.