Cafateria Chaos

There are already so many people reading and voting for this. Even if less than 20 have seen it. Thank you guys!

After the coding competition the students went to the Medical Wing.

The Medical Wing was run by Helen Cho and Dr. Banner. Peter's aunt May was the head nurse and she would be working around now.

The students were currently on their way down in the elevator. Harley was next to Peter so he could easily talk to him.

"Your aunt is workin' ain't she Darlin'?"

Peter sighed. "Yeah she should be."  Harley nudged him with his shoulder, making Peter look up to see a reassuring smile. Peter smiles back as the elevator doors opened.

The sight before them was of a frightened looking Tony Stark and a very intimidating May Parker. Tony was caving in on himself trying to hide while May had a finger pointed at him with her face in a disappointed mother look.

"Anthony Edward Stark if you do not go upstairs to your room and take a nap I will call Pepper and she will drag you by the ear and tie you to the bed and I will gladly help her!"

Tony actually whimpered. Ok he was still looking his like normal Tony Stark self but he looked as if his mother was reprimanding him for doing something bad.

"Yes May, I'm sorry. I'll go right now!" He scurried off to another exit at the back. Once he was gone, Harley couldn't control his laughter. Peter giggled a little as the rest of the students and teacher just stood there in complete shock.

May turned and noticed them before throwing on a smile and waving them all in. "Come in! I was just getting ready for you!"

The students all came into the room and stood in front of May. Peter stood in the front next to Harley because Harley wouldn't let him go. May's attention turned to Peter.

"Hey Petey," she gave him a fond smile. "Control that mentor of yours. He hasn't slept in 79 hours!"

Peter's face went from embarrassed to frustrated. "Seriously?! I swear to Odin, I am going to steal all his coffee and replace it with decaf, wrap him up in five blankets and put him in his room until he learns how to sleep like a normal human being."

Harley chuckled. "You look like an angry puppy Darlin." Peter frowned at him as May chuckled and turned to the still shocked group.

"Now why don't I tell you what exactly I do here. First off, my name is May Parker. I'm the head nur-,"

"Your Parker's aunt?!" Flash screeched and May looked over to him with an irritated look.

"Yes. Now, I'm the head nurse and I know all the secrets about the Med Bay. I treat simple injuries to large ones ranging from a small burn from a lab fire or a stab wound." The students gasped at this. "I sometimes treat the Avengers."

"Any questions for Mrs. Parker?" Harley asked the class and hands went up. Harley chose at random.

"Wouldn't there be a different doctor to treat the Avengers?" Betty asked with her notebook open and a pencil in hand.

"Well yes, but I'm close with the Avengers. Peter is Tony's personal intern and he has the Avengers wrapped around his finger."

"How did you get a job here?" Abe asked.

"Tony offered me one here after Peter told him I was unemployed. I'm well trained in the medical field."

"How did Parker convince Tony Stark to get you a job?" Flash asked with disbelief in his voice. May looked irritated.