The Prank Squad

When they were all done swimming and were shivering from the water they took the elevator up to their floors. The students first and then the team.

The students went for showers and gathered either in the living room or kitchen to get snacks or just chill out. Shuri had also decided to come up with them so she was answering the questions of some of the fellow teenagers about her tech.

When MJ came out into the living room she sat beside Shuri and let the princess grab her hand. The students began to ask them questions about their relationship.

"How long have you been together?" Charles asked.

"A few months," Shuri said in her thick Wakandan accent. "All thanks to Peter of course."

"What thanks to me?" Peter asked as he stepped into the room. He yawned cutely and made his way over to Harley who sat opposite Shuri and MJ.

Peter's hair was fluffier and curlier from his shower and he was in one of Harley's larger hoodies. His hands were trapped in the sleeves and his feet were trapped in fluffy socks. He somehow made his skinny jeans look comfortable.

"How you got the princess and stubborn-arse together," Harley replied as he let Peter sit on his lap and curl up.

"Hey!" MJ snapped. "I'm not the stubborn one! Shuri's the one who won't take 'no' for an answer!"

Shuri smiled at her. "You're the one who can't say 'no', though!"

"I blame Peter for that," she replied with a glare to the sleepy boy. "He taught you the ways of puppy dog eyes."

"I have never been prouder of a student," Peter replied.

"What about me?" Ned cried from his spot in an armchair.

"I've never been prouder of a master of the puppy eyes," Peter told him seriously. "You're the only one out of the two of you to get Tony to bed."

"All he did was repeat the pink fluffy unicorns song," MJ murmured.

"And it worked Michelle," Ned said with a wise look. "It worked."

"Call me Michelle again and we'll see just what won't work when I'm done with you," MJ replied with a growl.

"You won't!" Ned replied in a weird voice. Shuri had to hide her laughter as she restrained her girlfriend. Peter smiled slightly as he burrowed into Harley's chest.

Harley looked down at his boyfriend and smiled widely as he saw Peter curled in a ball on his lap. The hood of his hoodie had gotten on his head so only his face and a few curls were shown.

"You tired, Darlin'?" Harley asked him and Peter let out a little noise and nodded his head slightly in response. "Why don't you go back to my room and sleep for awhile? We're not having dinner for another few hours."

"M comfy here," Peter responded as he clenched one fist around the front of Harley's shirt. Harley chuckled and brought his hand up to stroke Peter's back.

"Alright then, Sweetheart. You sleep here, alright? I'll be here when you wake up."

"Okay," Peter nodded again and fully relaxed against Harley. Harley waited for his breaths to even out before sighing and kissing the top of Peter's head.

Peter slept for an hour, only to wake up when his hearing heard a distant high-pitched sound. He sleepily lifted his head from Harley's chest and looked in a random direction to hear better.

"What's up Darlin?" Harley asked him. He ran his hand through Peter's curls to get rid of the bed-head.

"Sleipner," Peter said as he fully awoke and sat up.