We're What?

I'm so sorry! I know it's been a while!

Harley and Peter returned to the movie more cuddly than before. They sat in their original spot with MJ sneaking them a look.

When the movie finished, the students were sent to bed and the team went back to the living room. Harley and Peter went with them and sat them down.

"What's going on kid?" Tony asked in the hallway. They had decided to tell him first.

"Tony," Harley began. "Don't freak out."

"What happened?" Tony asked with his eyes narrowed. Peter held up his hand and Tony's eyes widened.

"You," he paused, speechless. "What is this?"

"It's a promise ring," Peter told him with a large smile. "Harley just gave it to me!"

Tony looked surprised before his features softened and he smiled at them.

"Congratulations," he told them and brought Peter into a long hug. "Keener?"

"Yes Tony?" Harley asked him nervously.

"Hurt him and I'll kill you," Tony said seriously while ruffling Peter's hair. Harley smirked although his mouth felt dry.

"Let's go tell the others!" Peter exclaimed as he grabbed Tony's hand as well as Harley's and dragged them into the living room.

"Attention!" Harley called. The room quieted and the team looked at them.

"Harley gave me a promise ring!" Peter called out. Wanda shrieked and ran up to Peter to see it. Natasha didn't shriek but ran over to see it as well.

"Oh my god it's beautiful!" Wanda cried.

"Wow Pete," Clint whistled from over Natasha's shoulder. "He must love you."

"Of course I do!" Harley cried as he wrapped his arms around Peter's waist.

"Keener!" Tony warned. "Watch those hands!"

"I agree with genius over here," Bucky looked at Harley with a calm expression.

"Oh my god he's going to kill me," Harley said as he put Peter in between them.

"Bucky, no killing Harley!" Steve warned.

"But Stevie!" Bucky cried.

"Let them have their fun Barnes!" Sam teased. "You and Steve do!"

"Tiny ears!" Tony cried as he pointed at Peter.

"What's going on?" Pepper asked as she stepped into the room.

"Harley gave me a promise ring!" Peter exclaimed.

"Oh my god!" Pepper cried as she went to hug Peter. "May! Get in here!"

"Harley did what?" May cried as she ran over to embrace Peter.

"Oh my god it's beautiful!" Pepper cried.

"Oh Petey!" May had tears in her eyes. She cupped Peter's face with her hands. "Ben would be so proud."

Peter smiled at his aunt. Tears were forming in his eyes. He frowned after a moment. "Mom and dad?"

"Are so proud of you," she told him. "No doubt about it."

They embraced again, for a good minute. When they let go, Harley swooped in.

"Now if y'all don't mind," Harley drawled as he grabbed Peter's hand. "We have some science nerds to tell."

As they walked out, they heard Tony yell out "Watch those hands Keener!" but they kept walking as they giggled. They went to the elevator and took it to the guest floor.