19 - Porn link

In this chapter, you will encounter questions that you can answer! Try! 

Chapter 19: Porn Link 
ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ
[September 17, 2018] 
〘 Day 4/94 〙

Not gonna lie, this outfit rocks. Comfortable yet fashionable. Inasar pa ko ng walanghiyang fucker na yan.

"Yiieeee! Bato, gwapo natin dyan ah. New look. Fresh. Colorful!" naalala kong pang-aasar nya kaya binatukan ko lang ang gago.

Natuwa rin ako nang hindi pinatanggal ni Tesla ang mga alahas ko. Sabi niya na ang iconic daw nito at mas okay kapag hindi tatanggalin.

Out photoshoot just ended, and we are on our way to the third floor. Ginamit namin ang elevator paakyat, mga tamad kasi itong kasama ko.

"Please sit on any corners of this room, preferably 10 feet apart to take the IQ test." Sabi ni Tesla nang makarating kami sa White Room.

"No chairs?" tanong ni Hayden na ikinairap ko.

"Obviously" I whispered to myself but then Hayden looked at me with piercing look. Narinig ata ako. Nagkibit-balikat na lang ako at hinila na si Ae-ae na hawak hawak ko.

I guided him to a place near where I will seat. Pinaupo ko sya. "Ae, this is an IQ test, okay? It's fine if you can't answer all, just press pass. Kahit wag mo na ring gano'ng pag-isipan. Besides, you're too young to take this. But if ever you encounter questions that you think you can answer, you can answer freely, okay?" pag-papaalala ko sa kanya.

"Okay. I can handle myself already" he assured me that made me smile.

Sobrang mature talaga ni Ae-ae kahit bata palang siya. He is not your usual childish 7 years old, that's why I had no second thoughts when mom said I should take him with me. Alam ko namang madali lang siyang alagaan.

I nodded at him at umupo na pinakasulok. I settled myself there and looked at the others if they did too.

The White Room is much bigger than you think it would be. Sabi nga namin, mas malaki pa kasya sa skating rink. Talagang matatagalan ka pa bago makapunta sa kabilang dulo. Kaya mas okay kung naka-hoverboard ka. Easy transportation. Pero ayokong maghoverboard, feeling ko ang hassle. Umorder ako ng detachable roller bladers. Feeling ko mas convenient siya.

"Before you activate your watches, here are some reminders and instructions. Are you ready to listen?" Tesla asked and we answered yes. She then, started explaining our IQ test thoroughly.

"You will be answering 700 questions in total. 100 questions in each part that I explained to you. Blue, Daemon and Jaden, though you are required to take this IQ test, you are free to pass the questions you have a hard time answering. That is completely understandable, but I expect that you will still cooperate, right?"

"Yeeesss!" Blue excited said. Tumango lamang si Kyle at kahit malayo sa'kin si Jaden, halatang kabado siya.

"As of the seven of you, what we expect from you is to answer everything. Yes, you also have the option to 'pass' the questions you had a hard time answering but I expect that you will refrain from choosing that option"

I saw someone raised his or her hands, hindi ko makilala kung sino dahil sobrang layo. Yes, ganito kalayo ang distansya namin. But when that person spoke, nalaman ko agad na si Tracy ito dahil sa boses nito.

"Is 700 questions, too exaggerated? Usually 100 questions until 150 lang ang mga IQ test. Bakit kailangan 700? Isn't that too cruel?" she opened up.

I can't help but to agree. Sobra naman ata kung 700 sa isang bagsakan? Lalo na at may bata dito.

"We ought to compute a much more precise and accurate IQ results to measure your capabilities. If you wish to truly unlock your IQ, you must comply. You have unlimited time to answer the questions because time is also a factor in computing IQ test. Keep in mind that once you 'passed' a question, you cannot go back to the question again. Also, this is part of your training. Eliminations at CIA is 500 questions per round. If there is 4 rounds, you will take 2000 questions in a day. 700 won't hurt. Goodluck." she then, concluded.