20 - Sunrise's hidden message

Chapter 20: Sunset's Hidden Message
ᴊᴜsᴛɪɴᴇ
[September 17, 2018]
〘 Day 4/94 〙

"The results are out. Do you want to find out?"

I was talking to someone at my hologram when I heard about Tesla's announcement. I glanced at my watch and it is already 4:00 in the afternoon.

I know that it is not allowed to talk to someone outside the house premises, but I have my ways and I have permission. Besides, the one I'm talking to was him.

I stood up and looked at them. "Let's go" I lead. I walked towards the White Room and as expected, they followed.

Nang makapasok ako, hindi na ako nagtaka nang may isang puting lamesa at 10 puting upuan. It must have emerged from the floor.

The White Room isn't a normal room. It is very highly advanced. It is designed for holograms and other advanced technologies. One thing about this room is everything is white. And when I say everything, it's everything.

"Please take your seats"

Nang makaupo na kaming lahat, napansin kong biglang naging pure white ang dingding. It was translucent when we came it, but I think Tesla made it opaque. This means something. It's either someone has come into the house, or what we'll talk about is highly confidential.

"First of all, I commend all of you for answering a specialized IQ test. Please applaud yourselves" and we did.

"For a record, the fastest to finish is Justine with 40 minutes to finish while the last was Daemon who took 3 hours and 14 minutes. Normal person will take it for maximum 12 hours and minimum 7 hours. Which concludes, that you are not normal."

Napansin kong kumunot ang noo ng ilang sa kanila pero hindi ako.

I expected this already.

"Before I explain that to you, let me show you the results of the time you finished upon taking the test" then at the top of a table, a hologram showed with our scores and names on it.

Time

1. 39:65 min Cavalcante, Justine Catherine Q

2. 53:10 min Dominguez, Andrei Timothy E.

3. 1:00:98 hr Gutierrez, Jaden Zachary W.

4. 1:07:23 hr De Villa, Ashton Filter K.

5. 1:23:38 hr De Villa, Blue Skyhla K.

6. 1:57:51 hr Zamora, Diamond Shay D.

7. 1:59:99 hr Gutierrez, Hayden Matteo W.

8. 2:10:43 hr Villanueva, Trisha Tracy V.

9. 2:30:87 hr Luna, Savannah C.

10. 3:24:12 hr Zamora, Daemon Kyle D.

Scores

1. 700/700 Cavalcante, Justine Catherine Q.

2. 618/700 Dominguez, Andrei Timothy E.

3. 612/700 De Villa, Ashton Filter K.

4. 592/700 Zamora, Diamond Shay D.