9 - Adobe Premiere Pro

Author's Note

Savannah's point of view again! You know the drill! Prepare tissue na coconyohan!

Chapter 9: Adobe Premiere Pro 
🇸🇦🇻🇦🇳🇳🇦🇭 
[Thursday: July 19, 2018]

"Thanks!" I said as the McDonalds delivery guy gave the receipt. I signed it and binalik ko na siya kay Kuya.

"Order again at McDonalds delivery!" he smiled widely. He's looking at me with something in eyes that I cannot pinpoint. I just smiled back at him na lang. I waved at him goodbye and I closed the door na.

We are here at Tracy's dorm since it's already Thursday. Editing day, you know? Other ay dumeretsyo dito sa dorm ni Tracy like me! And other went home for a while to get their things. It's 5:30 na, and we are still waiting for other's like Hayden and Justine.

We waited for them for a few minutes while watching a movie. We are watching 'White Chicks'! Oh, how I loved that movie. I noticed that Andrei and Hayden also are fond of the moment that's why we are the ones who laughs loud. Tracy is just smiling as we laughed.

Oops? We must have laughed a lot! Sorry not sorry!

Half-way through the movie when both of them arrived. They watched the movie with us before eating dinner. I got a little hungry, so I stood up and took one fries. I mean, like, one order of it.

When I sat down again, I started watching the movie ulit while eating. I hissed at Andrei when he took a huge chunk of my fries! He ate it all in one bite! He is so dugyot! Yuck!

I was about to get a piece of fries again when there is nothing left in the box. I looked at everybody and saw that Hayden is also chewing while nagpapagpag ng kamay. He's the culprit!

I hit him hard and he just laughed at me!

"How dare you!!!" I exclaimed in a whisper. I don't want to them to be distracted in the movie. That's my favorite and it should be known! I mean, alam ko namang super famous ang White Chick like duuuuh? Who the hell haven't watched that?

"Thanks, babe." He laughed and I hit him again. I decided to sulk while watching the movie pero super nakakatawa kaya hindi ako nakapagsulk!

After that great movie, we decided to eat dinner. Susubo na sana sila, but I stopped them!

"Hey! We should pray first! Where are your manners?" I scolded them. I saw Hayden nodded.

I know that his family also prays before eating. I witnessed it yesterday! I was so happy about that. I knew that Hayden was a Catholic pala. Too bad, I don't know the other's religion. Parang it's too much naman if I ask them. Buuut, it's not the religion that matters naman! The relationship you have with Him naman is what's important. Spread the word sisters! And brothers!

I volunteered praying. I am not afraid in showing them that I am a Christian! And then after praying, we ate na. As revenge, I ate Hayden's fries first! Huh! That's what you get when messing with the Savannah Luna! He just let me take his. I think hindi niya pa narerealize. I also plan to get Andrei's!

"Hey, Savannah. Kung hindi mo naman mamasamain. Pwedeng tanungin kung anong religion mo?" Tracy asked in the middle of the dinner.

"Oh! I'm glad you asked pa nga eh! I'm Christian! Born again!" I chirped. "Kayo ba?" I asked the others. The others were also Catholic like Hayden while Andrei is also born-again. We high-fived with that.

I want to bring them to church. You know, just for experience, but I don't think we are friends to do that. We are just mere groupmates lang naman eh. But you know... how I wish we could be friends. That would be so great...